April 23, 2024, 05:50:40 AMLatest Member: RewShodo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I might do a giveaway

I might do a giveaway

Started by Xkiller712, May 10, 2016, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

As you know, I have lots of precious items and a bunch of gigas (800M).  Seeing as I don't play much, I'd like for it to be in active players' hands.  it also makes me sad to see the game so dead, as this used to be my childhood.  I was thinking about making an event based on amount of exp grinded or guild points, but i also want to make it possible for low levels to get rewards and not just by leeching on level 258.  any ideas? also, i'm kinda lazy, so would any of the staff be willing to record starting exp and ending exp for participants if i do do this?

btw trust me the rewards are worth it.  to name a few:
9900 games charge II
Perm rudolph
Perm santa
Perm gora
metojack
metodrake
purp metowings
metowings
halo set
dse
800m gigs
like 8m coins
botstract
elite items
+7 shiz
+4 gear
a BUNCH of other stuff i cant remember

Dryz228

Can i have my perm gora back? c:

Lil Dryz

irvotastig12

me i would like to win it for sooner to sell or i want to win the gigas to purchase permanent membership

Dryz228

Well i have a few friends who could use some stuff .-.

opuiq3

May 10, 2016, 08:39:00 AM #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:46:58 AM by opuiq3
I would keep some stuff if not all of it, you never know when you might want to come back as laxus said. And if you really do want to do a giveaway for low levels then just go in game and trade some people less than level 150 some stuff. You might want to do it at random times on a random account so higher levels don't make low level accounts and sit in the lobby.

^yw allie

STC Fefnir

Can I get the 9999000 charge II?

I would use it only for sector :)

TY. PT Zero

medchiller

Not sure why you need staff to record the exp as you have just as many capabilities as me to do that. You would just need a list of everyone that is going to enter then go to the rankings portion of the forum, find their name copy it and paste it with their starting exp into a text document.

Bubbabear

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 10, 2016, 01:45:32 AM
I don't think you should give it away. You might want to come back later and use some of that stuff for fun. Besides, the only people who would enter the giveaway would be high level people who only play 258 gora and are max level with rt3. They would only want the stuff for their collection and would never use it.

^ I concur.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Blaquiere

Quote from: medchiller on May 10, 2016, 07:20:52 PM
Not sure why you need staff to record the exp as you have just as many capabilities as me to do that. You would just need a list of everyone that is going to enter then go to the rankings portion of the forum, find their name copy it and paste it with their starting exp into a text document.
He's prob too lazy to do it by himself

Xkiller712

I guess I'll keep all of my stuff for now, as I might return.  If I do return a while later and I feel the urge to donate, I'll host my own giveaway.  Thanks for feedback.

xbaras

Quote from: Xkiller712 on May 10, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
As you know, I have lots of precious items and a bunch of gigas (800M).  Seeing as I don't play much, I'd like for it to be in active players' hands.  it also makes me sad to see the game so dead, as this used to be my childhood.  I was thinking about making an event based on amount of exp grinded or guild points, but i also want to make it possible for low levels to get rewards and not just by leeching on level 258.  any ideas? also, i'm kinda lazy, so would any of the staff be willing to record starting exp and ending exp for participants if i do do this?

btw trust me the rewards are worth it.  to name a few:
9900 games charge II
Perm rudolph
Perm santa
Perm gora
metojack
metodrake
purp metowings
metowings
halo set
dse
800m gigs