April 19, 2024, 05:23:49 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hello! Long time no see!

Hello! Long time no see!

Started by Insaniity, May 19, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

Greetings everyone, some might know me, some might not but I am back for a little! I used to be a mod back in 2010-2012 so its been a minute! Hoping to see some friendly faces, and make some new friends. Might be super rusty, but I will try my best to kick ass in pvp! Anyways, long time no see!

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Rez

| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

hawk5005

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Insaniity

Hey guys! I'm doing pretty good! Got a lot on my plate, i'm sure everyone does nowadays but I thought i'd stop by to see how everyone was doing. Miss the community and the game, if anyone is looking to help revive me and show me whats what i'd love to start playing again lol.

joeythemoey

Lol, waddup? I happen to check this site for the first time in like 2 years and you happen to have posted recently and show up on the main page.

z0co2

You don't know me but if you want to play I'm down for that, always time to get oldies back in the game having fun, just hit me up whenever you're online.

I'm more on Bots though these days since I have a actual goal over there.  :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-