May 27, 2024, 12:21:46 PMLatest Member: Howardbycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Experience In Game

Experience In Game

Started by ShadowKing, December 27, 2010, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowKing

I think that the in game experience is too hard to lvl up once you get to a certain lvl around say.. 120 so to fix that problem i think Every Friday should be 3x Exp, its a little more than 2x but less than 5x so we don't go overboard, it will be good for the noobs that are just starting out and it will also be good for the more experienced players that play Bout,

Reply and Post Starting a petition now Leaving your IGN: ShadowKing

zomniethe4

Zom

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

Is it the same exp of acclaim server?
Just wondering how hard is reach lvl 100+ =p

Kevin

It's supposed to be difficult and challenging to gain levels. If we made our xp rate like BOTS!!, I doubt anyone would have a good time if you know what I mean.

Mr_V

x2 exp on friday and x3 exp on sunday is anyway bad...veryone is online then and play with hackers...I'd be very happy if on sunday it would be only x2 exp...

Iridion

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 27, 2010, 09:58:14 PM
Is it the same exp of acclaim server?
Just wondering how hard is reach lvl 100+ =p
EXP on bc is higher than BOTS rate. Hardcore players get to 150 in a weekend, reaching level 100+ is easy.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

beany444

Quote from: Iridion on December 28, 2010, 05:36:33 AM
EXP on bc is higher than BOTS rate. Hardcore players get to 150 in a weekend, reaching level 100+ is easy.

More like obsessed :P

thegtabot

Quote from: beany444 on December 29, 2010, 01:04:08 PM
More like obsessed :P

Wth are you talking about? I could get to lvl 50 in 2 hours just by sectoring... This game is already too easy to lvl up in as it is.

xbaras

He's kinda right becoz at lv 149 u need something like 37k to lv up and on map 153 all you get is 400exp. Im not saying the GM's should suddenly make 4x the exp once every week, just something like the occasional x2 or x3.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-