April 19, 2024, 05:17:32 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » The biggest tournament! [Sector part 1 in progress]

The biggest tournament! [Sector part 1 in progress]

Started by cjtown, December 30, 2010, 11:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjtown

December 30, 2010, 11:49:32 AM Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 12:17:36 PM by cjtown
Step 1: Register

QuoteForum name:
In game name:
Level:
Time zone:

*I need 1 judge. (I will be one)

Step 2: The tournament

This tournament will show the best sector player, base versus base player and player versus player. Everyone can join, but the level required should be around level 100-150(level 150 items are the maximum allowed).

Sector part 1

You will do the level 172 with a judge in the room who's going to suicide and take a screen shoot of the time you did. You have 3 chances. The judge will conserve the best of the 3 runs.  

Rules: No II, items of level 150 max, no mercenary, no kowbat, and no special items.
I will take the 12 best's times and they will fight in player versus player mode.

Player versus player part 2

In flop, neo data cross and flop again, you will fight in a 1 on 1. There will be 3 rounds. A judge who's going to suicide will assist to your match and take screen shoot of the result. The best of 3 will win and will get access to the base versus base tournament. (So 6 winners in total)

Rules: Coin items are allowed except for TD, kowbat, II and special items. Pushing is allowed, items of level 150 max.
(I will ask Kenny or Allie to stop the dropping of HP during the match or it MUST be shared)
If your opponent doesn't show in the 4 days delay, you'll automatically win.

Base versus base part 3

You will fight in industrobe plains for 3 rounds. It will be watched by a judge who will take screen shoot of the result. It will be a 1 on 1 fight again.

Rules: Items of level 150 max. All coin items are allowed except, II, kowbat, TD coin items, minitank, xabaras, deathhunter, justice and special items. Pushing is allowed.
If your opponent doesn't show in the 4 days delay, you'll automatically win.

Prize to be determined. But it will be BIG!

When the tournament start, I will make another thread for each part of it. So you will be able to see you fight against who. I will try to put together the people with the same time zone. Like that, it will be more easy to see what your score and if you play the second part or not.

Good luck everyone

*Halloween set is allowed

tanqq

Forum name: tanqq
In game name: tanqq
Level: 150
Time zone: GMT+8

cjtown

Iridion

...I find it unfair that after all I had to do to get my 150+ items I cannot use them for a tourny. Plus I (and many others) doesn't have bladium. And if a player is really skilled and deserves to win he can do it against elektra.
whatever.
Forum name:Iridion
In game name:Mod Iridion
Level:200
Time zone:+1

and do i have to do base aswell?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

cjtown

Quote from: Iridion on December 30, 2010, 12:03:06 PM
...I find it unfair that after all I had to do to get my 150+ items I cannot use them for a tourny. Plus I (and many others) doesn't have bladium. And if a player is really skilled and deserves to win he can do it against elektra.
whatever.
Forum name:Iridion
In game name:Mod Iridion
Level:200
Time zone:+1

and do i have to do base aswell?

I will consider what you said. And yes, it's a mixed tournament, not only pvp or bvb. It it will show how good you are in all modes.

Accepted.

Allie

Forum name:Allie
In game name:Watanuki
Level:150
Time zone:-5

cjtown

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

cjtown

Quote from: Iridion on December 30, 2010, 12:07:26 PM
Can be judge pls

Already have Firey sorry. And I don't want to waste another good player in judge D:

NeoKiller

i thought only lvl 150 max playery why you accepted iri he is lvl 200?^^
and another question if in pvp the opponent laggs too hard, what happens then ?

anyway i join.

Forum name: Vlad7
In game name: NeoKiller
Time zone: gmt +1

cjtown

Quote from: Vlad7 on December 30, 2010, 12:19:12 PM
i thought only lvl 150 max playery why you accepted iri he is lvl 200?^^
and another question if in pvp the opponent laggs too hard, what happens then ?

anyway i join.

Forum name: Vlad7
In game name: NeoKiller
Time zone: gmt +1
Level doesn't matter, but he can't have lv 150 + items. The judge will consider the lag.

Accepted.

Iridion

...atleast i want halloween and i will use jack and e.f. no matter what

thats how we roll maddie

cjtown

Quote from: Iridion on December 30, 2010, 12:23:44 PM
...atleast i want halloween and i will use jack and e.f. no matter what

I'll borrow you a head if you want.

I'll make a vote for halloween.

NeoKiller

+1 for haloween its the same like to trans into ram just mor tg but i dont want to waste trans coupon.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-