April 27, 2024, 02:10:27 AMLatest Member: exclusively

WTF

Started by Jabrad1, June 23, 2016, 09:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jabrad1

Ive just discovered that SS NsK in BC is using my main account "Jason321"... That was my login and they have obviously hacked into it some point last year to use it... i would like that account back as it was the account i first ever made and well quite frankly its mine

Allie

If you want the account back, please provide proof that it is yours.
I do not support account sharing/trading, so if you can prove you made it, I will take it away from him.

Jabrad1

June 25, 2016, 02:28:43 PM #2 Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:31:02 PM by Jabrad1
Allie you know Jason321 is my account?... Re-enable the security question and i'll answer it correctly.

EDIT: I am gramps son if you dont know me by Jabrad... Jason321 is me and you know it... I went inactive for a few years to come back and find someone else is using my account? Like i said, Enable the security question and ill answer it, I made the account when the game was first out, and it was my main when i was active, as everyone who knows me will know.

Jabrad1

June 25, 2016, 02:41:16 PM #3 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:15:54 AM by Jabrad1
Sorry for double post but this is me posting a picture of myself in the thread from years back, my name is jason skinner,
Screenshots of the photo from my facebook, account, and proving im logged into jason skinner and therefore proving its me.

BTW: im on my dads computer and he told me to tell you that if you I.P check me it will tell you were in germany as he is using a VPN, im willing to do anything to prove, if thats not enough proof ^^ that is my account

Jabrad1

Is that enough allie?

Gramps

Whats all this about? someone took jays account? you know j's my son jason321 was original acc, havnt played in years and someone else been using it? ask kenny or message me allie

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Allie

I've reset the password to "Jason321" (ID 24) and sent you the password.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-