April 19, 2024, 10:04:50 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut

Coins

Started by Infrablack, July 09, 2016, 06:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infrablack

Hey,

I recently found this game after a friend of mine brought up old games that consumed people's lives (BOTS!! definitely ate a lot of my years)

How do you purchase coins in this game? I've only found that you can purchase membership (which gives you 40k on Sunday I believe? I just want to make a run through this game for a short while, I want to relive shortly what it felt like to grind out the levels)

I don't have a lot of time on my hands as I used to, so I just wanted some flags, trans packs, wings etc, for 30 days. I will probably not stick around for long, so I'm not really interested in the membership option. Is there any way to purchase coins by any chance?

Thanks, and you guys are awesome for keeping this game alive. Really meant a lot when I found this site after the original was down.

hawk5005

You get coins after every game played. Coins are half of the exp you get, same for GP.

Rez

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 09, 2016, 10:02:44 AM
You get coins after every game played. Coins are half of the exp you get, same for GP.

Its no where near half, for coins or GP, or there would be billions of coins, and guilds would have billions of GP. im not sure on the rate tho myself.  :-\
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

z0co2

July 09, 2016, 10:13:34 AM #3 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:17:34 AM by z0co2
Hi, always nice to see old BOTS!! players stumbling on this game.  :D

Normal coins are achievable through playing levels, you are not able to buy these. You can however purchase Zylon coins from the zylon shop on the site to buy all sorts of stuff.

Try to stick around, get online from time to time. The game has alot of new content to enjoy. ;D

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 09, 2016, 10:02:44 AM
Lol this is not true that would mean I get 30k coins and GP on the 258 map (hard) every game.

hawk5005

My bad, it used to be like that. Maybe it's 1/4 now or less, but the point is that you get them for playing.

Allie

To confirm, it is half of gp, which is no longer tied to experience.
The maximum is 400 coins from level 266, per game.

ZeXeZ

You get coins from completing sector maps. Harder difficulty gives you more, and higher level maps give you more coins. As far as i remember you get 180-220 coins per 258 map

Infrablack

Hm would I not be able to buy coins with Zylon coins? Also, do members still get x amount of coins on n day?

ZeXeZ

Quote from: Infrablack on July 09, 2016, 04:23:07 PM
Hm would I not be able to buy coins with Zylon coins? Also, do members still get x amount of coins on n day?

you are better off just leeching from high lvl players, and i dont think members get free coins anymore

Infrablack

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-