March 28, 2024, 08:37:17 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah UNOFFICAL TS3 Server~ SHutdown Till Further Notice

BoutCheetah UNOFFICAL TS3 Server~ SHutdown Till Further Notice

Started by unseengamer, August 19, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumble

Hey man I actually appreciate your efforts, anything that grows the community is helpful and I hope you can bring the server back online cause I would love to chat with other players out there!

unseengamer

Quote from: rumble on August 23, 2016, 10:31:16 AM
Hey man I actually appreciate your efforts, anything that grows the community is helpful and I hope you can bring the server back online cause I would love to chat with other players out there!
Thanks man,  The Server should be back up soon,  Im currently out of state and away from server to turn it back on.

anaroy50

Agree. Hope it will be helpful for bc players  ;) ;) ;).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

unseengamer

Quote from: anaroy50 on August 30, 2016, 09:17:36 AM
Agree. Hope it will be helpful for bc players  ;) ;) ;).

I can only hope,  But im probably going to take it down for BC players and Just Continue on with my Gaming Community For other Games.   But Who knows.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-