March 28, 2024, 06:32:34 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Make BoutCheetah Great Again!

Make BoutCheetah Great Again!

Started by Your Move, August 24, 2016, 04:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we need more sets?

Yes.
2 (66.7%)
Yes.
1 (33.3%)
Yes.
1 (33.3%)
Yes.
1 (33.3%)
Yes, of course.
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Your Move

August 24, 2016, 04:43:03 AM Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:46:50 AM by Your Move
Can we please talk about the state of bot parts on BoutCheetah?
Seems to me like it's been way too long since we've had a new set come in, and most people agree that's the best way to get people to play BoutCheetah.

A few good suggestions are:
• 5 new sets for lvl 270s
• 10 new sets for lvl 10s
• 42 new sets for lvl 225s
• 225 new sets for lvl 42s

We'll probably hear some people saying we need to add new maps. PvP-BvB incentives. Possibly even an anti-leech system. That's all crazy talk!!
What we need is more sets!! If we make more sets, people will be happy and excited, duh!! Player happiness = Number of sets2 over 3.14. So let's get designing!

On a different note, we also have to stop being so greedy with people's money; we just cannot have people buying membership with their hard-earned dollars anymore.
Clearly what we need to do is make it so that there's no difference at all between being a member and being a non-member.
In my eyes, this is probably the best and most promising way to make BoutCheetah more successful.
In that vein, I formally propose that we both A) nerf RT2 and RT3 stats and B) buff all lower-level gear to RT4 tier.
We can also consider banning all of the members in the database and hope they will forget how much money they spent on membership.

Lastly, most every new player I've talked to has told me that it is too hard to pick the type of bot they want to be. With this, I vote that we simply do the most obvious thing: morph all three of the existing bot types into one superior bot type, which we can call Rampatsu.
As a patch, it will have the SP of a surge. As a surge, it will have the TD of a patch. Brilliant.

Hopefully my suggestions will not be falling on deaf ears because we have got to get those new sets asap.
Thank you for reading.

(click to show/hide)

Your Move

Quote from: z0co2 on August 24, 2016, 11:58:44 AM
Not to long ago there was an event that introduced 3 new sets for Ram, Surge and Patch so in total 9 sets. This has been some time ago but not that long. I don't think we need more in the near future.

I do agree we need more sets though, but I wouldn't do it this way. Every existing armour, except raid sets, should have 2 or 3 alternative once to use (maybe slightly different stats) so that there can be variety in the game.

We do need more maps and yeah we need PvP and BvB to be revived. We have these 2 modes that are really fun but nobody plays them, its such a loss. Allot of sets are fine, but 42 sets for level 225 is way to much most players will go for the sets with the best stats, if not all and becomes bored again. The game has been giving new content multiple times and every time the game gets active, then dies quickly when the achievable is achieved. What we need is lower exp rate and full exp should only be obtainable within 10 or 20 levels of your own to eliminate leeching.

I can understand why you want member to be removed, but this just isn't fair to those that have spend money on the game. And if people want to spend there money on the game its their choice really, you're not forced to do it.
I agree with nerving rt2 and rt3 but buffing the low sets would be a bad choice in my opinion. nerving all over powered items would be efficient enough.
Banning all the members that have spend money on this game will kill whats left of this small community.

If those 3 types will be changed into one, this game would be pretty boring with no variety at all. Eventually everyone would look exactly the same. Every online game should let you choose between characters, choosing your kind of character that suits with you. If someone isn't satisfied with the type they chosen there still is a way to change in game with a transformation coupon.

Idk if you're trolling me man but my whole post was completely satirical, I made it sound as insane as I could.

I meant actually that we now have way too many new sets and they're way, way too OP, especially for non-members. They should all of them be removed. It seems like a very desperate play to add something new and exciting to the game.
I meant that there really should be a huge difference between members and non-members, because people spent real money on it, and I meant that we should stop all this "give ram speed" and "give surge TD" bullshit with these event sets. There are three bot types for a reason, there's not supposed to be some magic bullet.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

No, we need to build a wall. It'll be fantastic, you'll love it!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-