March 29, 2024, 11:51:25 AMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Recovering Borrowed Items

Recovering Borrowed Items

Started by Throttle, September 07, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throttle

September 07, 2016, 04:52:21 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 11:09:48 AM by Throttle
A few months ago, I lent Smashy a few items of mine and it seems since then he's quit or become inactive.

Could someone like an admin please help me out? I do have a screenshot for proof if that's needed.

Thanks a bunch.

medchiller

While I don't have the power to do anything about this topic at all I think it's important to remember that there is a huge risk the goes along with lending your items to others. They never have to give back your items once they are traded over and like in your case if they stop playing it can be very hard to get the items back.

I would always advise against lending items to anyone even if they are a close friend. I wish you the best of luck and hope an admin will respond soon.

Throttle

Quote from: medchiller on September 08, 2016, 05:57:37 PM
While I don't have the power to do anything about this topic at all I think it's important to remember that there is a huge risk the goes along with lending your items to others. They never have to give back your items once they are traded over and like in your case if they stop playing it can be very hard to get the items back.

I would always advise against lending items to anyone even if they are a close friend. I wish you the best of luck and hope an admin will respond soon.

Thanks, and thanks for the advice.  :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-