March 19, 2024, 04:03:12 AMLatest Member: stewartszen
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BOTS Events » BOTS Summer Events [late]

BOTS Summer Events [late]

Started by Allie, September 18, 2016, 05:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

September 18, 2016, 05:08:39 PM Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:53:24 AM by Allie
The following events were originally scheduled for July 18 to July 30. They will now take place between September 19 and October 2nd.

First is a drop event inspired by the Seven Days of Halloween BoutCheetah event of last year.
For each day of the week (for two weeks), a different part of the only-event-released 108 set will be dropped on a different map each day.
For the first week, +0/1/2 will be dropped, and for the second week, +1/2/3 will be dropped.
Weekends have every part dropping with the + of that week. The schedule is as follows:

Monday - Head - 48
Tuesday - Body - 78
Wednesday - Arms - 95
Thursday - Shield - 88
Friday - Shoulder - 90
Saturday/Sunday - All - 98

Note, due to a bug with this set a trans must be worn at all times while equipping the body. Because of this, you will be able to request one free permanent trans from a GM during the event as long as you are wearing a body. If you are under level 100, you are encouraged to reach 100 before the event ends to redeem a trans. If you use this body to grief other players, action may be taken against you. We appreciate your understanding.

Like before, we'll also be offering an interaction event. This one however is a bit better than the last.
For the first week of this event (September 19-September 25), anyone who whispers an online GM can request a 7-day coin item of their choice.
For the second week of this event (September 26-October 2), anyone who whispers an online GM can request a 30-day coin item of their choice.
You can request once per character, and once per GM, per week.. There are currently seven GMs (GM Allie, GM Lamp, GM Caspian, GM Sora, and GM Snow, GM Man and GM Tze).

If a GM does not reply to you immediately, remember that even GMs cannot receive whispers while in the shop. Wait a few minutes and ask again. I will personally be making sure no GMs are afk during this time.
Please do not request this from GM alts. They could be afk or just feel like playing for awhile.

Lastly, we will be hosting a gold bar dropping event.
During the event, three new items will drop: Goldbar(1), Goldbar(3), and Goldbar(6).
The higher the number, the rarer they drop.
These items will drop on maps 17, 22, 35, 50, 70, and 95.

Players can trade the gold bars to any GM during the event to be added to a list to receive coins (it will not be an immediate process).
The coins received will be higher for higher bars, and higher the second week.
Excess gold bars can be sold for gigas at the respective price of [1,000, 5,000, 10,000] gigas.

Gold conversion rates for this event are:
First week:
1 - 100
3 - 300
6 - 600
Second week:
1 - 100
3 - 400
6 - 1000

This reward can only be turned in ONCE per character per week, irregardless of the GM, regardless of the choice you make. If you turn in a 1 you cannot later turn in a 6. Choose which to turn in wisely.

We are seeking one (1) more GM during the duration of this event. As such, the list of GMs may be increased, resulting in an extra coin item per week. Keep an eye out.

This event starts on Monday, September 19 between 12 and 1AM (9-10 hours from this post). Hope to see you online.

Rossbach

Can you pick ANY trans?  ;)

Sorry, always trying to ruin ur events.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rey

Allie halp i need my main acc on bots. I forgot the acc pass, ik the email, idk pass to email. Can you somehow let me know my pass to vanly2000?

Caspian

Quote from: Rossbach on September 18, 2016, 10:17:39 PM
Can you pick ANY trans?  ;)

Sorry, always trying to ruin ur events.

GM Caspian here.

Yes you can pick ANY trans that is in shop
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

Robocop7ant

For those who already have a set and perm trans, can we choose a secondary trans?
I dont mind if we cant :)
<br />

Rey

Allie ill msg you on skype about the seeking a GM

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

keke

Just a heads up for those of you who have not received an item from me. I am on normally in the morning and at night time, never during the evening. So feel free to spam me if you see me. GM Sora.

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

dohoonkim123

argosddt

I did not understand, what I have to do to win the event

opuiq3

Quote from: dohoonkim123 on September 22, 2016, 02:07:21 PM
Hmm...

Quote from: optopt on September 22, 2016, 07:47:45 AM
Hello, to much text to read. :)

Thank you for the feedback, we will try to improve the events as much as we can.

Quote from: argosddt on September 22, 2016, 04:35:56 PM
I did not understand, what I have to do to win the event

There isn't really anyway to win the event. You just have to be on to catch a gm online or grind the right sector levels to get the event parts/items.

^yw allie

Allie

Update on staff requests, we found the GM we were looking for, but are seeking one more. However, we are not in a hurry for this last one.

Have fun in the event, and hope to see you, along with our new GM, in-game.

OS Ray

ill can help if u want allie ..... ill send u a pm
BOUTCHEETAH:
Rey | Ram | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |
PT Rey | Patch | Guild : Prestige | Lvl 270 |
Rey S | Surge | Guild : Prestige PvP | Lvl 215

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-