March 28, 2024, 12:19:17 PMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » A Final Farewell.

A Final Farewell.

Started by Bluepatchx, October 24, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluepatchx

October 24, 2016, 02:46:50 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:26:37 PM by Bluepatchx
To my friends, family, and my esteemed fellow members of staff,

I feel it is time that I formally say my farewell to this community of players, and all that it has offered to me, over the past two and a bit years. The decision comes with a heavy heart, with much deliberation on the subject, but a happy conclusion.

The journey has been like no other, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every step, detour and challenge I had to face. From finding BC, to becoming an Administrator, it has been both a privilege and an unprecedented experience. To work along side Allie, Kenneth and the rest of the crew can only be described as a tremendous pleasure.

The satisfaction of players for new items, re-inspired me to create, and the support for new ideas from a few have reminded me of the joy in seeing a happy, satisfied player. And so, I am ever thankful to the the community. Unfortunately, sometimes development will hit a wall and bad decisions will be made, and there is not much any party can do to further the progress. I feel I have reached such a stage, and my time within ZG should meet its natural end as well.

Here's to all the great players, and friends I have made throughout my time both playing and working in Zylon Gaming.

I wish you all much success in your lives,

- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

qolderman

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ it was really fun once talking to you in the lobby
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Caspian

Farewell Jared.

I Owe you a big thanks for being my mentor and friend amongst the staff.  Also thanks for everything you have done for this game and its players!!!

We could not have made Zylon what it is today without you and you have a big part of the credit for all the good stuff you have made for the community. Also as Admin were you helped out alot on both sides of the isle.

So a final Thanks from here.

PS: I wish you all the best in the future and i know we will stay in touch.

Best Regards

Caspian
BOTS Staff
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

STC Fefnir

Bye bro, It was great to meet you, you supported me as a real GM or Admin have to do, you supported everyone in this game and you helped a lot for this community. Farewell bro and thanks for all you have done for this game. :)

OS Ray

Bye bro
Take care jared
Good lucky on u real life
BOUTCHEETAH:
Rey | Ram | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |
PT Rey | Patch | Guild : Prestige | Lvl 270 |
Rey S | Surge | Guild : Prestige PvP | Lvl 215

Pokeh

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-