March 28, 2024, 03:03:56 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To The Oldies

To The Oldies

Started by spiderstar, November 01, 2016, 03:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

If any of you guys are lurking still....

I'm just curious what you guys have been up to since this game kinda died out
It just seems weird that a community that I was so invested into for like 2-4 years (?) of my life has been stagnant for so long and yet I have no clue what happened to the people I spent countless hours chatting with while playing a game that gave me so much nostalgia and entertainment. 

Of course I don't expect everyone to give their life story but if anyone wants to catch up privately I'll probably make a different skype only adding the guys that I used to hang out with on BC so just PM me your Skype or something and I'll add you once I make it. 

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

ZeroUH

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Shadow

This game is over 10 years old.  Most of us have gotten lives since then lmao.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zomniethe4

I'm currently wondering why the me from 6 years ago spoke in 3rd person.

Zom

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Tekimoto

Hi there,

Some remember me and some won't. But I stopped playing a few years(?) ago. But last week or so, I started looking on the forums a little.

Ever since I stopped playing, I've grown up quite a lot I believe. Went from 16 to 21 years old on just this version of boutcheetah. I played on another bots version (or just a way older version of boutcheetah) before that. I mean damn, you don't want to know how long I've had people from that time on MSN or facebook. Most don't even remember me at all or I don't remember them at all.

Anyway, I went and started college. Studying Game Development currently. We are currently doing a project working with Unity. I've done some work here and there to get some money, but due to the lack of time I had to stop working. So no money for me. :(

The games I currently play are most often just random games which I don't play all day everyday or Starcraft 2/Settlers III/Settlers IV/ ARK: survival evolved/Evolve Stage 2.

Vobck

hey spiderstar

//also why would someone delete this thread?

Cooky

Kevin

Cali, xbox, partying, finally out of the military

Life is good with a blunt in my hand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-