April 19, 2024, 02:57:20 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » How's the game doing?

How's the game doing?

Started by DonutSteel, March 06, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonutSteel

I know this is my first post here and I should probably be in introductions introducing myself, but I figured this might be a better place.

I haven't really played Boutcheetah all that much and I'll probably start from scratch, but I noticed that there aren't many people online going by the website.

So that leads me to my question; How's the game doing? Is it worth starting now? I want to play with some people (although I'd rather not just be carried, I want at least some challenge on my way to the higher levels), but it doesn't seem like that's possible.

Rez

if your looking for a challenge, maybe try out https://bots.zylongaming.com/
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

DonutSteel

That wasn't really my point, I just didn't want to be carried.

Plus I just can't enjoy the original game anymore, I said I wanted a challenge, but they went too far by making power ups near impossible to come by.

Madprox

-Moved to Introductions-

Hey DonutSteel,

If you want to start playing and you're looking for a challenge or a friend, I'm here for you.
I can help you get to know the game completely, set you up with a "starter's pack" based on your needs and means, and we can play together!

Our High server offers very high experience rates and our biggest player base, as well as a variety of event items uniquely to the High server.
Our Low server offers the exact same game as High, but with much slower experience rates and a significantly smaller player base.
(Low is much more of a challenge, in a way)

Let me know what you think :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Low server is closely the same as high server exp based with the right buffs. It's not many there having op items, and that's what's makes low fun

My ign: Robo/Robocop7ant
Will be online next weekend probably
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-