March 29, 2024, 07:28:36 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr

Discord?

Started by Meta, December 08, 2016, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

You remember those days when we used to use MSN? the times we used Skype? Those were the days meng. Who here has a discord account and wants to make a server for [whatever's left] BC community. I KINDA missed playing the game with the beta crew (i know most of em is gone feelsbadman feelsoldman)

daluzman123

MSN > Discord.

Discord is pretty awful.

Meta

How is Discord awful?

daluzman123

Unless you're using it as a large text group chat, It's not really good; would be better off using Mumble at the very least if it's voicecomms.

If you're looking for voicecomms you're better off on an NA teamspeak or something of the sort.

Meta

Not sure when you've last used discord but it has good voicecomms. I've been using discord since it was a piece of shit so it has changed a lot. While there is mumble, I never used it so i have no opinion on it. NA teamspeak is horrible + i dont have the money to just spend on a server when there's discord. does the same thing and it's free.

daluzman123

I haven't used Discord since a week or so after it came out because of how awful it was, haha.

Well, You could get a free TS server, but that may be the same as Discord but I digress.

Anyways,

A "group" voice communication third party place to hang out would be pretty neat, as a lot of the people now-a-days don't talk nor do much from what I've seen.

ubeshocked

the times we used Skype

yo would be fun if someone would make a skype conf  with those willing to play pvp/bvb
No discrimination: I swear I'll take gigas from everyone

familyguy- the legend the hero the 2mil stake dude the man of da moment

Meta

If skype wasn't so bad now. I'd rather make a curse voice server but that's pretty bad too. I'd rather use RAIDCALL over skype AND TS lmao. Skype takes up more space than any other voice comms. discord takes the least amount.

Rossbach

December 10, 2016, 03:43:06 AM #8 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:53:42 AM by Rossbach
Not that hard to make, you just need people to join it and actually make use of it... not like anyone will.

https://discord.gg/7n8DvJc

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

you're a hipster at this point if you're not into discord.. wouldn't join a server though, since we'd have nothing to do once we made it
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

I joined ross's server. It'd be nice having a chatroom with all the oldies, not necessarily for playing anything but for random discussion and whatnot. Kind of like a particular dead skype group I'm in right now.

Meta

Quote from: Yz on December 10, 2016, 08:17:04 AM
you're a hipster at this point if you're not into discord.. wouldn't join a server though, since we'd have nothing to do once we made it

i knew i could count on you mister pve advisor sir.

Meteor

Ayy your boy has joined the party.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-