April 20, 2024, 11:36:38 AMLatest Member: Butcline
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Looking back at old posts.

Looking back at old posts.

Started by coolkaran100, March 17, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

Well Mo if you're gonna be serious about it, then.
I wanna say how much fun I've had here and I thank everyone that has supported me over these long seven years even though I've been far from perfect. Also;
I got to watch Toast grow up.
CaHawk is the best bromance I never asked for.
Shout out to Eco for racking us up some pvp wins.
I hate your guts Neo.
Tricky helped me redeem myself.
Jake you stupid piece of shit.

If ya'll want to I can say a word or two about everyone that I consider a friend but right now I wanna sleep so that's all for tonite folks.

(click to show/hide)

mo9

Quote from: Meteor on March 29, 2017, 07:57:36 PM
Jake you stupid piece of shit.
Quote from: mo9 on March 29, 2017, 07:37:23 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for being an idiot when i was younger.
Yeah, it's weird seeing everyone grown up besides Jake.
**** Jake.
I sense a common theme
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

MasterMerc

I used to really like paint....

life update = I'm going to Clemson soon. (yay college)
It was a pleasure acting retarded and growing up with you guys.
#stopmegatron2k15

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Rossbach

Quote from: MasterMerc on March 29, 2017, 09:16:11 PM
I used to really like paint....

life update = I'm going to Clemson soon. (yay college)
It was a pleasure acting retarded and growing up with you guys.

I still love ur paint.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Meteor on March 29, 2017, 07:57:36 PMTricky helped me redeem myself.

da student has become da master
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 29, 2017, 11:40:20 PM #21 Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:51:35 AM by Rossbach
Alright, on a more serious note I just want to thank all those people I have become friends with throughout this community. I took the time to look though my posts and while some may be a tad cringey a more important factor stands out. I am not the nicest person all the time and have fought with people here that I've been close to. (Zom, Pig (**** Jake), Max, Tricky and many more). However many here have spent their time and kindness with me. If only I have tried more on being better friends with everyone (not like id talk to them on Skype tho), and took advantage more of the 2010-11 that was so great. I can be rather blunt and not sugar coat anything (from tricky), and just being a troll at times. I remember back when I fought with Tricky before and he said not to burn bridges. We hated each other for a while but became friends again. Now BC is dead, some people here, many gone and no longer here to talk to or play a casual game with.

The biggest breaking point of BC for me is certainly this one here: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=15696
(so much kindness) After the resolution got patched I lost care in trying to go forward with the game. And while yes I never did quit (shit I'm still here) and have played some time to time that was the point where I stopped fully caring about playing this game. I came back onto the game from time to time to Sector, and came back for Raid for short while. However I have never taken the game seriously since then and if you know about my youtube channel is around where it fell. mid 2010 to mid 2011 was a wonderful time for BC and ever since that it has dropped. Anyways random emotional post. I have not really changed that much but everyone here has seemed to have outgrown me. All the young players back then (merc, toast) are actually grown up now.  :o

ps. I suck at sector now (ever since 2013/14) after losing my care back in 2011. Ever since then it's been mostly messing around here and there. Raid is a perfect example, fk I sucked at it when it came out and people kept giving me shit about how I sucked in Raid (back in 2013/14 or smthin Tricky kept giving me shit about survival and how I can't beat es 98 run and told him I'm not gonna even try). I will still call you all slow though. Despite my ego and the constant fights and trolling over Sector it was fun. So thanks to all you who helped push and shape me into that ideal. Originally I never wanted to speed run. Story time: A friend of mine did one for lv 98 (my first video) and I helped him out as a low level to push Kowbat off the map for fun. From there I started doing videos (fku resolution patch) of completing levels with a level one and decided to compete for time trials when a few people were bugging me that I should back in the BOTS!! forum due to my "skill". From there I started doing time trials, and it because one my main focus on the game  and uploading videos of it. Surprisingly I became good at it and people starting praising me over it while others complained about me pushing. Due to my constant solo plays and gaining speed I honestly got annoyed when playing with other people as they could not keep up and do something stupid like luring a mob (as I'm a technical player that tries to figure out everything and the best strat)  as I was so focused on speed running. I started up doing that whole "slow" and "nub" thing and would mainly Sector alone. Quote from Quit topic: "Naw, there is also nothing to do. Every one sucks at sector, PvP fails, BvB fails even more." However, I did find a few good people to do speed runs with during BC. Haiz, Neo, Bubu, Iri (i-worm map and 200?), Med, Hanna, Vish and on and off with others. Those people are generally the people I became the most close to. Thanks to everyone spending the time with me doing those speed runs and for everyone for their support.  ;)

Anyways, this turned into a longer and more personal post that I thought it would.

Omnomnom eating toast.

leapman

Quote from: Rossbach on March 29, 2017, 11:40:20 PM
Alright, on a more serious note I just want to thank all those people I have become friends with throughout this community. I took the time to look though my posts and while some may be a tad cringey a more important factor stands out. I am not the nicest person all the time and have fought with people here that I've been close to. (Zom, Pig (**** Jake), Max, Tricky and many more). However many here have spent their time and kindness with me. If only I have tried more on being better friends with everyone (not like id talk to them on Skype tho), and took advantage more of the 2010-11 that was so great. I can be rather blunt and not sugar coat anything (from tricky), and just being a troll at times. I remember back when I fought with Tricky before and he said not to burn bridges. We hated each other for a while but became friends again. Now BC is dead, some people here, many gone and no longer here to talk to or play a casual game with.

The biggest breaking point of BC for me is certainly this one here: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=15696
(so much kindness) After the resolution got patched I lost care in trying to go forward with the game. And while yes I never did quit (shit I'm still here) and have played some time to time that was the point where I stopped fully caring about playing this game. I came back onto the game from time to time to Sector, and came back for Raid for short while. However I have never taken the game seriously since then and if you know about my youtube channel is around where it fell. mid 2010 to mid 2011 was a wonderful time for BC and ever since that it has dropped. Anyways random emotional post. I have not really changed that much but everyone here has seemed to have outgrown me. All the young players back then (merc, toast) are actually grown up now.  :o

ps. I suck at sector now (ever since 2013/14) after losing my care back in 2011. Ever since then it's been mostly messing around here and there. Raid is a perfect example, fk I sucked at it when it came out and people kept giving me shit about how I sucked in Raid (back in 2013/14 or smthin Tricky kept giving me shit about survival and how I can't beat es 98 run and told him I'm not gonna even try). I will still call you all slow though. Despite my ego and the constant fights and trolling over Sector it was fun. So thanks to all you who helped push and shape me into that ideal. Originally I never wanted to speed run. Story time: A friend of mine did one for lv 98 (my first video) and I helped him out as a low level to push Kowbat off the map for fun. From there I started doing videos (fku resolution patch) of completing levels with a level one and decided to compete for time trials when a few people were bugging me that I should back in the BOTS!! forum due to my "skill". From there I started doing time trials, and it because one my main focus on the game  and uploading videos of it. Surprisingly I became good at it and people starting praising me over it while others complained about me pushing. Due to my constant solo plays and gaining speed I honestly got annoyed when playing with other people as they could not keep up and do something stupid like luring a mob (as I'm a technical player that tries to figure out everything and the best strat)  as I was so focused on speed running. I started up doing that whole "slow" and "nub" thing and would mainly Sector alone. Quote from Quit topic: "Naw, there is also nothing to do. Every one sucks at sector, PvP fails, BvB fails even more." However, I did find a few good people to do speed runs with during BC. Haiz, Neo, Bubu, Iri (i-worm map and 200?), Med, Hanna, Vish and on and off with others. Those people are generally the people I became the most close to. Thanks to everyone spending the time with me doing those speed runs and for everyone for their support.  ;)

Anyways, this turned into a longer and more personal post that I thought it would.
I embrace & accept you ross.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Meteor

Damit Ross you got me right in the emotions and stuff.

(click to show/hide)

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

qolderman

i remember everytime ross logged in i had a heart attack, because of how cool he was (i really liked his videos and his gamestyle xd)

dunno what was wrong with me i was really retarded
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Rossbach

Quote from: qolderman on March 30, 2017, 04:49:54 PM
i remember everytime ross logged in i had a heart attack, because of how cool he was (i really liked his videos and his gamestyle xd)

dunno what was wrong with me i was really retarded

...Rip Ross..?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Robocop7ant

March 30, 2017, 06:26:25 PM #29 Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 06:32:11 PM by Robocop7ant
That time we used MSN.. And my grammar was worse.

I also remember when I first got on forum, after getting God_like rank 1.

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-