March 28, 2024, 11:35:35 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » A reason to check the forum

A reason to check the forum

Started by mo9, April 29, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

immortal1

Bestbot476 yo bro
you remember when you sold me this 100 acc on bots 2007  or 2008 lol ?

Pokeh

lol lock this thread already before it gets worse

Rossbach

You cant kill this! It's the only life this forum has!

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

Quote from: Pokeh on May 21, 2017, 11:46:06 PM
lol lock this thread already before it gets worse
It's literally in the topic name bruv
it's not like anything else is going on on the forums
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Dryz2

you chek forums for frandssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
bc is ded rip

matattmon

Hi I am late to the party.
How's everyone doing?
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Toast

Quote from: Allie55 on May 20, 2017, 01:14:48 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on May 19, 2017, 08:53:06 PM(inb4 allies nonono)

nonono

ultimately, i see a lot of speculation in this thread, so I should probably make it as clear as i possibly can
in 2013, zg was still going strong and we had a lot of plans. we were working on the faction update slowly but surely which was definitively planned to completely change the game. kenny moved in with me for awhile and over time decided he wasn't ready to move forward with our irl plans and backed out back to live with his parents. this didn't particularly cause all our problems, but it is definitely the start of what came.

a few months later, it-who-shall-not-be-named took advantage of him, and skipping all the details, the long result of the occurrence was that, in the games best interest, I was forced to draw lines between me and kenny because he was (due to you-know-who) making horrible decisions that hurt the game. in the end, after it was all over, kenny apologized but we never really got close again. because we weren't really good friends anymore, he lost interest in the game and over time distanced himself from zg, and ultimately, myself.

come a couple years later, and unfortunately our talking has went from once every few days, to once every couple weeks, to not once since halfway through last year. he is no longer interested in BC, and primarily only keeps it up because it's self-sustaining with very minimal upkeep. I no longer have administrative abilities and he is no longer willing to work with me, so due to simple inability, not lack of motivation was I forced to leave. I (and the great staff that stayed loyal to me over the years) was keeping things floating for atleast a year, maybe a year and a half without him updating anything, but now there's simply nothing I can do. It's an unfortunate end, considering I tried, one more time, last month with an essay stating my plans to rebuild (I still had hope that I could have made us float again), but he isn't having any of it.

in summary tl;dr, while it seems like she couldn't have had a company-ending impact, you must remember that it isn't her abuse that caused this, but the resulting divide in administration.

im kinda late but im here!!
reading this actually disappoints me cause i remember when i literally spent my days on this game. so hard to believe that it all went by so quickly. it feels so different now. i do miss this game tho. had so many memories its kinda hard to stay away.

met hawk and i still going strong as staff members tho. what is it, 6 years? lmao old af

Toast

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

vv secks box

mo9

vv secks box

Toast

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-