March 28, 2024, 05:42:22 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Videos » Plan of making videos on pvp and bvb

Plan of making videos on pvp and bvb

Started by mingchung99, July 29, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mingchung99

July 29, 2017, 07:12:21 AM Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:25:34 PM by Bluepatchx
  Hi guys! I'm the new mod, Noobz. Just a few of you would know me. but it's fine, lol. I'm gonna make videos on BC's pvp and bvb(All maps included), and will post them on my Youtube channel (Fong Rocky). All of you here are welcome to join the games. Here come the details.

PVP
The record will start from 8pm on 2nd August(Korean time: 11am, 3/8). All maps would be done at least once(Individual, Normal Mode). If you want to do a different rule or/and mode in specific maps(e.g. Map: Dark Sector, Rule: Elimination, Mode: Infinite Ammo, One Shoot Kill), plz voice your requests on this post or tell me in game before the day. I will think about the suggestion and may accept it hopefully. ;)

BVB
The time starting is 8pm, 15/8. The participant's armor is strictly restricted(You know, pvp can be fun even if the match is unfair, but fairness is really vital in bvb). All items you wear must be sorted in the shop(e.g. Elektra +7 is ok but halloween, LGN, Raid, Tier, Reaper Flags, Dark Meto, MetoWing, etc, are not). The latest 266lv items are not allowed either. coins head and coins mini bots must be taken down to show that you don't have prohibited head and mini bots with you. One can bring no more than 1 coins merc with him/her. Yeah, I know it's a bit fussy, but I think it's the best way to ensure fairness.

Through the videos, I'm intended to deliver to the new a message: Gora, money, strong armors and exp are not the whole of BC. The skill in sector and pvp, the tactics in bvb, are more valuable and leave much more to explore. I hope we, as old players, work harder on the issue. Come more frequently to activate the game, and teach the new/nostalgia some basic skills and knowledges of BC's fights instead of levelling them up. That's my vision, lol.
 If you have any questions about my plan, feel free to post them here or send me a message. You can ask me directly in game as well. Thx for your attention. Enjoy the day! :)

Bluepatchx

The GM's and myself will be there too. Come join for a chance to beat our bots (:
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Dryz2

mingchung99

Quote from: mingchung99 on July 29, 2017, 07:12:21 AM
 Hi guys! I'm the new mod, Noobz. Just a few of you would know me. but it's fine, lol. I'm gonna make videos on BC's pvp and bvb(All maps included), and will post them on my Youtube channel (Fong Rocky). All of you here are welcome to join the games. Here come the details.

PVP
The record will start from 8pm on 2nd August(Korean time: 11am, 3/8). All maps would be done at least once(Individual, Normal Mode). If you want to do a different rule or/and mode in specific maps(e.g. Map: Dark Sector, Rule: Elimination, Mode: Infinite Ammo, One Shoot Kill), plz voice your requests on this post or tell me in game before the day. I will think about the suggestion and may accept it hopefully. ;)

BVB
The time starting is 8pm, 15/8. The participant's armor is strictly restricted(You know, pvp can be fun even if the match is unfair, but fairness is really vital in bvb). All items you wear must be sorted in the shop(e.g. Elektra +7 is ok but halloween, LGN, Raid, Tier, Reaper Flags, Dark Meto, MetoWing, etc, are not). The latest 266lv items are not allowed either. coins head and coins mini bots must be taken down to show that you don't have prohibited head and mini bots with you. One can bring no more than 1 coins merc with him/her. Yeah, I know it's a bit fussy, but I think it's the best way to ensure fairness.

Through the videos, I'm intended to deliver to the new a message: Gora, money, strong armors and exp are not the whole of BC. The skill in sector and pvp, the tactics in bvb, are more valuable and leave much more to explore. I hope we, as old players, work harder on the issue. Come more frequently to activate the game, and teach the new/nostalgia some basic skills and knowledges of BC's fights instead of levelling them up. That's my vision, lol.
 If you have any questions about my plan, feel free to post them here or send me a message. You can ask me directly in game as well. Thx for your attention. Enjoy the day! :)

Considering that my post is so late that you may not get ready for the participation, I'll now postpone the pvp recording to 8pm,24/8

Bluepatchx

Quote from: Dryz2 on July 29, 2017, 06:32:20 PM
YALL HAVE RT3 THIS ISNT FAIR

It's for the sake of a video, and I'm bringing an alt, so dw  ;)
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Ti Jack18

Such a good idea i hope that this video will bring news players, good work guys

MrCookies

mingchung99

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DivineSteel

Quote from: Dryz2 on July 31, 2017, 12:10:44 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on July 30, 2017, 10:43:56 PM
bvb tactics?

oh boy!!
Everyone team up on pig

Pigs are friends, not food. Kissing one gives you good luck. I'll participate. I really will.
(click to show/hide)
I do not have a signature.

mingchung99

Quote from: DivineSteel on July 31, 2017, 05:50:18 AM
bvb tactics?

oh boy!!
Everyone team up on pig

Pigs are friends, not food. Kissing one gives you good luck. I'll participate. I really will.
(click to show/hide)

thx for the participation divine, and umm, it seems that pig is really good at bvb(I seldom did bvb and didn't know that XD, sorry pig :P). lol, and even when some of you are the opponents of pig in some maps, don't be afraid and deal with the rival calmly ,and team work is what i think the most important lol. anyway , good luck and have fun that day!!!! ;)

DivineSteel

Quote from: mingchung99 on July 31, 2017, 08:27:09 PM
bvb tactics?

oh boy!!
Everyone team up on pig

(click to show/hide)

thx for the participation divine, and umm, it seems that pig is really good at bvb(I seldom did bvb and didn't know that XD, sorry pig :P). lol, and even when some of you are the opponents of pig in some maps, don't be afraid and deal with the rival calmly ,and team work is what i think the most important lol. anyway , good luck and have fun that day!!!! ;)

I just realized something about my forum name. What is this, seven years later? I used the same in Bots!!, so make that ten years.
I do not have a signature.

KillerPig

Quote from: mingchung99 on July 31, 2017, 08:27:09 PM
bvb tactics?

oh boy!!
Everyone team up on pig

(click to show/hide)

nah i havent played in 2-3 years

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mingchung99

Quote from: mingchung99 on July 29, 2017, 08:37:12 PM
Quote from: mingchung99 on July 29, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

PVP

BVB

Considering that my post is so late that you may not get ready for the participation, I'll now postpone the pvp recording to 8pm,24/8

A disappointing news: I will cancel the BVB record, on second thought. Umm, I know it's fun for one in the match( as he/she has to consider when to guard, when to make a raid, how to lure the enemies, how to cooperate with the teammates and mercs, etc), but boring for the onlookers(especially those who are new)(as there are fewer drastic fights involved), Only a few, or even none, would like to see and learn from the BVB battles. My goal is not reached then. So I made this decision, and apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you still wanna show off your bvb talents, you can join the official BVB tournament in late summer( details of the event released later). Thx for your attention. Let's have fun during the vacation!!! :)

Robocop7ant

bvb tactics?

oh boy!!
Patch, full Ta easy win :)

It's many vids online, but gl
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-