March 28, 2024, 06:42:10 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How do you obtain these items?

How do you obtain these items?

Started by jnnsk1, August 03, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnnsk1

So I've been gone for about 4 years and have been enjoying playing on this game again (other than my membership problems, but that's, hopefully being worked on.)

But how do I obtain some items that aren't in the drop list? like flags with extra stats, the old hween items (as they're not in the shop anymore), certain level items, templar legionaire centurion items and so on. It feels like some items are simply unobtainable, while people with either everything already or people that haven't played for 4+ years sit around with these items on the marketplace for 99.999.999 prices because the stash/inventory is too small (or expensive) for their likings, and the game is too small for a proper marketplace imo anyway, maybe reintroduce some events again? (I saw a post that there might be a end-of-summer even coming

qolderman

once there was this event where you could get legion items, but you can't get those items nowadays.
Quote from: Bluepatchx on March 30, 2017, 10:05:55 AM
It's not likely that we'll have another Legion event. Also no, these items no longer drop.

also this . you can get those sets from 258 and 266.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-