March 29, 2024, 07:04:19 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hiatus

Hiatus

Started by Bluepatchx, August 03, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluepatchx

August 03, 2017, 04:17:34 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:02:14 AM by Bluepatchx
Hello Everyone,

It is with heavy heart that I have to make this small announcement, but I will be be taking an extended hiatus from Zylon Gaming, due to a terribly ill-timed and unfortunate chain of events that rapidly took place this evening.  

I've unfortunately lost the support and grace of a key GM in the roster of staff, and feel I can no longer offer assistance or any of my services to community. This particular individual was an integral reason as to why I've stayed so long in ZG (namely the past year and a half), and have actively tried to keep it a float to the best of my abilities. But due to new circumstances arising, I no longer have the vision or ambition to drive the way forward.

I hope this time will give both them and myself time to reflect on what has happened (and to learn) that understanding the consequence of our actions is vital in any attempt at recovery, both for one self, and that of a relationship of any capacity.

I promise that you are all, nevertheless, in good hands. HGM Becca, and Mod Noobz , who I fully trust will ensure activities such as the End-Of-Summer event take place and run as smooth as possible. They have been giving all the tools required to make it happen, and I hope they continue with their current progress.

For those who have me as a contact on Discord/Skype, I will still be using them, however my responses may be limited.

I wish you all the best, and have a wonderful time here with the remaining crew  :)

Regards,
Admin Jared
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

qolderman

sad to hear, good luck, jared!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-