March 29, 2024, 06:59:11 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP! Network connection to BOUT

HELP! Network connection to BOUT

Started by SpaceBoiii, September 24, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceBoiii

Hey I just started playing with my brother and when we are in game he has R connection for me and he doesnt move in my game, but for him I have a green and i move around in his game. IS there a fix for this???

Caspian

hi boi :)

Welcome to Zylon !!

Well there is not any fix for that i know of anyways. I assume you and your brother use the same wifi.

However what you can do is letting someone else another player host ( have the first spot in a room) Then there should not be any issue.

Best Regards

Caspian

Staff

PS: You should also check out BOTS that zylon also hosts
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

SpaceBoiii

We are connected to the internet differently. He is connected to the router and im connected to the modem. Could this affect that at all?

Bluepatchx

This can be common for the same connection within a household, different connections means or not. Unfortunately there's no fix.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Rossbach

September 25, 2017, 01:23:23 AM #4 Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:27:25 AM by Rossbach
Is this on low server or the BOTS!! version? High server should work fine due to the relay server... Worst case you can try port forwarding / DMZ but I would not recommend it.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-