April 19, 2024, 08:35:07 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » It's been a good run.

It's been a good run.

Started by FireyDevel, January 01, 2011, 10:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireyDevel

January 01, 2011, 10:18:35 PM Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 05:32:58 PM by ZeroUH
Well the time has come, FireyDevel is throwing in the towel...

After playing this game for almost 4 years, (March 3, 2007) when I first started, I can honestly say that I am going to miss you all!

It's now 2011, and I think it's time. For all those who have been by my side, you guys are somethin else. From back in the day there was OmegaNeox, who was the first person to help me in this game, to Opti who I was always scared of. Some things never change, and I would like to thank and honour all those who have been a big part of why I never left this game. (I would make a list, but there is sooo many of you that I surely would mistakenly forget someone).

I have done everything I ever had wanted to do in this game, from becoming 200, making some of the greatest friends one could imagine, beating Opti/Allie in pvp, solitifying my name as a top grinder, leading a top guild, becomeing a Mod-vGM-GM, and last but not least, making a name for myself.

I know that you guys will be around for a long time, and I will eventually wander back in the coming months im sure.

"To everyone that I'm runnin down the road with, ya'll my family, I know that you know this..."

A Final Howdie from Firey.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Optimism

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

\slits wrists.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Pokeh

Everyone who quits eventually comes back. Weather it's a year or a week.

cjtown

Optimism

I'll be here when you return D:.

I have your facebook, so we'll be keeping in touch. That brings two people to my list to pester the hell out of in hopes of them rejoining >.<.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Pokeh

Allie

Sniper

Good luck with everything, hope it's a smooth ride, you will always been the nicest person to become a GM in Bout.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

zomniethe4

Zom

Xrow

Aw Firey :|
Good luck in all you do man. I hope that if I return, you do too. Your a good guy.

You'd better find the time to check the forums every once in a while!
Also, I assume you have MSN? [email protected]

Good luck.
Best regards,

King

Meta

NO DON'T LEAVE!!
WHO WILL RUN REDEMPTION TO #1!!!

get on msn plsss

eco999

Gramps will run redemption,but it won't be the same without Firey there...
Xrow has already left,not you too!

Bounty

Quote from: eco999 on January 01, 2011, 11:07:39 PM
Gramps will run redemption,but it won't be the same without Firey there...
Xrow has already left,not you too!

Speaking of Gramps, Where is he?

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

RAUDOG

Take care Firey stay safe & Peace Always.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-