March 29, 2024, 12:27:08 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1

Christmas Event

Started by mingchung99, November 28, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mingchung99

Hi all, I'm planning to host a stake bvb event on 25/12. The details are as follows(preliminarily):
Stake Amount: 5m gigas
Map: Snow Mera Mountains
Time: GMT:0000-0100 (Bout Official Time:1800-1900 on 24/12)
Requirements:
(1): For parts and gear, only non-coins items under 154lv in shop(+0-7 for parts and +0-4 for gears) are allowed(No event items, such as Halloween, LGN, Weekly Set, Raid/Tier, BOTS/BOUT/Boutcheetah/P/R/S EF, Dark Meto , etc)
(2): No II Skills; Only Boza, Wazzu and Nimba are permitted for merc;
(3): Coins trans packs are accepted, but not encouraged; A winner with coins trans will receive a penalty of 1.5m deduction in profit(that means 3.5, rather than 5m, net profit) and the money will be evenly redistributed to losers in the match; No penalty
for losers with coin trans

Steps:
(1): Form a team of 3
(2): Apply for the event and submit the stake money by 17/12
(3): Fight at Christmas

Awards:
(1): Apart from the profit earned by winners, the best team among all(It's subjective) will be rewarded an extra 10m and a snowball for each person
(2): I will take videos in every match and select the most impressive fight(subjective too) to be uploaded on my youtube channel. All participants in it, no matter winners or losers, will be rewarded a Rudolf and a SantaShoulder

Something Important:
(1): Another time slot would be arranged if necessary and possible
(2): You can apply through commenting here, pm me or telling me in-game; You can submit the money individually or in a team through the trade of giftbox to Mod Noobz
(3): Late applications and submissions are not accepted and the whole team will be disqualified. Indeed, if you have paid the money individually but then are disqualified, you can retrieve it.
(4): The team which makes the latest submission, though on time, may get disqualified too if the number of team is odd
(5): I will arrange the match-ups as soon as possible after 17/12. You cannot withdraw from the event with money retrieved once the list is released. The money will go to the planned rival team
(6): If one is absent or leaves the match halfway, the match will continue and his/her money will be distributed to the teammates if they win. Once there are 2 or more who are absent, the match will be cancelled and the whole 30m will be redistributed to the present participants.
(7): As an observer, I will commit suicide immediately. But I know my revival may disturb people in the other team, and I will stand on a team which seems weaker(in terms of armors and lvs, not skill) to minimize the effect.
(8 ): I will distribute the awards and profits as soon as possible.

Any feedbacks or suggestions? I may make changes to my plan if necessary. Thx ;)

miguelsena

But the Botz will not make an event for Christmas, as in the years 2011, 2014. What is your YouTube channel.

mingchung99

November 29, 2017, 03:00:09 AM #2 Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:52:17 AM by mingchung99
Quote from: miguelsena on November 29, 2017, 01:17:30 AM
But the Botz will not make an event for Christmas, as in the years 2011, 2014.
lol idk whats going on in bots. you can ask caspian ;)
Quote from: miguelsena on November 29, 2017, 01:17:30 AM
What is your YouTube channel.
my channel is about bots and bc. it originally served as sector tutorial for new players, but is now added some entertaining elements like 1lv solo and pvp gameplay, and the content will extend to bvb in the future if possible.

DivineSteel

5m gigas. Make it 50m. The punishment for having a coins trans pack should be "ffffffffkfkffff."
The 3 steps should be changed to: (1) Huddle together (2) Get comfy (3) Open presents.
Awards: joy & fun
Something Important: NANI!?

Can the prize be Dark Souls III for me or something?
I do not have a signature.

mingchung99

I have given it up lol. No one seems interested and your suggestions come too late. But in 2018 I will host 8 times or more of bvb matches in BOTS. They are spontaneous and held on Saturday just after Stefan's story event. Join if interested ;)

gandasf

Thats me my own Event of Story Mode, only saturday. Join us in BOTS Story Mode of the week;)

yipman

fail no funny for players play the game why no event in game   me ss yip man no  approve it  the pvp event get real event for chrismas

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-