March 28, 2024, 06:51:06 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Rez, Bots & Ethereal

Rez, Bots & Ethereal

Started by Rez, February 11, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rez

message to anyone i know from Bots Server and any Ethereal member, i will not be playing anymore and cannot give/sell anymore coin items, because admin jared has banned my 2 main Ethereal accounts for using my special wings, when i gave GM Caspian special wings, i can use anytime, anywhere, with anyone, i took away his special wings and now i cannot use them and got locked out, hope you guys still have fun  :D
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Dryz2

Bluepatchx

February 11, 2018, 06:08:10 AM #2 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:42:33 AM by Bluepatchx
If you're going to tell a story, tell the full story please.

There were a number of players at the start of all this, raising concern about certain guilds gaining significantly large leaps in guild-points, prompting us to see what was happening and why the gaps were occurring.

You were given more than eight fair warnings that using these wings to gain guild-points or power level players was an unfair advantage. You were given permission directly from me to use the wings in-game, provided you were alone. You blatantly ignored this agreement, and we forewarned there would be further consequences if you were caught again. Repeatedly, we gave only verbal warnings/concerns.

People are the first to complain that this game has limited play-time and content, yet they get power-leveled to 100. This is contradictory in methodology at best.

I tried communicating with you on skype after the incident; telling you what was happening, stating clearly that if you started to act more moderately you could regain access. You chose to block me in a fit of rage, later notifying me that you "didn't get anything because u were blocked". At such point your intent on dismissing any conversation between us was evident.

GM Caspian has not been using wings from the first instance you and I had a talk. No one since, except you and the other Korean player's to whom you've given account access to, have been abusing the wings.

GM Caspian asked, and then I asked multiple times, for you to please take better consideration when using the wings. You persisted on your course of action, and our requests fell on deaf ears. We took the action we gave ample warning for.

We are happy to provide screenshots of near-full, and full rooms of players leeching from the related accounts using the wings in breach of our agreement.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

yipman

me support jared because no play good in game lvl fast  or why play  fast game fast is no game 

yipman

February 11, 2018, 08:29:21 AM #4 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:36:02 AM by perussse
have full guy use  special wings bots me apply for get banned because no funny and no  game   how make good point legal you use wings special you  get game fast fking cheater game me play full legal in boutcheetah and bots  why the fking use cheat  u have no skill or whats me gett 4 years play raid   no funny you use cheat or fast you  whips me you  no love fast why u get fast bro get u skill

Yz

idiot
-from a person not an admin
DISCORD killyzkill

yipman

admin and  person get regular  point and lvl  or no skill because play the game get more point lool or why play game

yipman

February 11, 2018, 09:09:51 AM #7 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:12:55 AM by perussse
lol all talk no love cheater  but why u no give chance pro legal in game  buts why staff get legal cheat lool no good reasson me blaming  cheater and staff get more point get rank fast

Dryz2

Quote from: Bluepatchx on February 11, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
If you're going to tell a story, tell the full story please.

There were a number of players at the start of all this, raising concern about certain guilds gaining significantly large leaps in guild-points, prompting us to see what was happening and why the gaps were occurring.

You were given more than eight fair warnings that using these wings to gain guild-points or power level players was an unfair advantage. You were given permission directly from me to use the wings in-game, provided you were alone. You blatantly ignored this agreement, and we forewarned there would be further consequences if you were caught again. Repeatedly, we gave only verbal warnings/concerns.

People are the first to complain that this game has limited play-time and content, yet they get power-leveled to 100. This is contradictory in methodology at best.

I tried communicating with you on skype after the incident; telling you what was happening, stating clearly that if you started to act more moderately you could regain access. You chose to block me in a fit of rage, later notifying me that you "didn't get anything because u were blocked". At such point your intent on dismissing any conversation between us was evident.

GM Caspian has not been using wings from the first instance you and I had a talk. No one since, except you and the other Korean player's to whom you've given account access to, have been abusing the wings.

GM Caspian asked, and then I asked multiple times, for you to please take better consideration when using the wings. You persisted on your course of action, and our requests fell on deaf ears. We took the action we gave ample warning for.

We are happy to provide screenshots of near-full, and full rooms of players leeching from the related accounts using the wings in breach of our agreement.
welp..i guess cas was just mad. he also used the wings to power  level one of rez's accs to 100 and got insane amounts of gp. soooooo

Bluepatchx

February 11, 2018, 01:15:25 PM #9 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:19:51 PM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Dryz2 on February 11, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
welp..i guess cas was just mad. he also used the wings to power  level one of rez's accs to 100 and got insane amounts of gp. soooooo

All of this happened before both the agreement was in place and the issue with around the misuse of wings had arisen. I was, and still am, aware of what has happened surrounding/with the wings. Cas has shown no frustration in this. It is in fact Caspian that has been the most lenient thus far.

Caspian had immediately followed my request to put aside the use of wings the moment it became an problem. Unlike those I referred to in my previous reply, regarding incidences that happened after the first talks.

Dryz2

pffft clearly he was mad..only ss'ed rez cuz he took the acc away from him

Rez

so caspian can get 260,000 GP on the account i let him use, in HIS guild lol, i never took it that far, so thats not it i know that
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Dryz2

Quote from: Rez on February 11, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
so caspian can get 260,000 GP on the account i let him use, in HIS guild lol, i never took it that far, so thats not it i know that
^

Shadows

Quote from: Rez on February 11, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
message to anyone i know from Bots Server and any Ethereal member, i will not be playing anymore and cannot give/sell anymore coin items, because admin jared has banned my 2 main Ethereal accounts for using my special wings, when i gave GM Caspian special wings, i can use anytime, anywhere, with anyone, i took away his special wings and now i cannot use them and got locked out, hope you guys still have fun  :D

Without any harm or intent to insult anyone, Bots used to be a fun game where player would need to go through several levels before reaching the maximum level. Currently, Players are not enjoying the game to the full potential due to over powered item and being power leveled by others that already have achieved the maximum level.

I do not see where the problem is after being told excessively to stop using your wings (Over Powered Item) by the admins without taking action. Blocking the admin on any other social interaction platform due to the anger you had is not to be put in question whether or not you didn't get the warnings.

Lastly, not listening to one or any rules that has been laid out for the community, which are made for them to regulate the game, will have actions that will taken considerably depending on the broken rule. If you have a problem, you should message the admin in a private conversation such as messages and emails instead of writing your anger on the forums. Thus will not help your case in any way to regain access to your account.

Cordially yours,
MrDucky38

Bluepatchx

February 11, 2018, 07:54:43 PM #14 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:50:52 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Dryz2 on February 11, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
pffft clearly he was mad..only ss'ed rez cuz he took the acc away from him

You're assuming facts. Caspian gathered the screenshots, not took them. He is one of the only Bots GM of the team currently.

It seems very out of place to question how we'd gather the screenshots otherwise.
Quote from: Rez on February 11, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

That is completely besides the point, and is another issue entirely that will be handled appropriately. I have stated clearly now, and on various occasions, that this has to do with your actions after we had a talk. This isn't punishment for anything done before the first discussions.

You consciously chose to ignore the agreements we had after we spoke. We warned that should you continue, there would be a due course action. I also want to point out that Caspian had access to my wings at any time he wanted (as do all active staff), and that he was prevented from accessing your wings for a time frame of nearly a month, in which you persistently ignored our warnings. That in and of it self, is an issue.

Need not I point the times you have also asked us to unban your accounts for getting banned after using the wings slightly too quickly in sectors. You have an item that effectively lets you cheat, and when you misuse it, i.e. through quick enough runs of a sector that you get auto-banned, I see it as poetic justice, but nothing further. This seems contradictory in your practice to say the least.

I believe I have mentioned clearly, and with due diligence that Caspian halted any and all actions regarding wings, and immediately after I (not he) recognized the greater problem of the wings. Of which was quite frankly a few months, as this was a decision we did not make lightly. You are scapegoating Caspian for a punishment that has very little do to with him, other than himself being the unfortunate GM involved in Bots. You were given a punishment to warnings we foretold at least a month and a half in advanced.

I admit to responding to this whole problem later than I should have, but I assumed that all parties involved could have been more mature about it, and played with a fairer mind-set. I was sadly mistaken for having such an optimistic approach and will not make the same mistake in the future.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-