March 29, 2024, 10:52:37 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Null Art debate

Null Art debate

Started by Corr, March 16, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

People still play this game?

People still use Paint to make signatures/userbars? Welp.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

z0co2

If I'm not mistaken games are played to have fun. Solid reason to be active.
It's not about quality, Using paint can be more fun then Photoshop.

Rez

Quote from: z0co2 on March 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken games are played to have fun. Solid reason to be active.
It's not about quality, Using paint can be more fun then Photoshop.

Hey brooo whats sup
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Rez

Gratz Darcky for reaching lv270 from lv1 with Bad Influence!  :o proud of you bro  :)

Diablo

Thanks!

It's always pretty fun start since the beginning to reach max lvl with my friends.

:)
IGN: Bad Darcky | Guild: Bad Influence

Dryz2

that was like a week the fck

Yz

It's not about quality

all art is about quality lmao

not like im dissin the userbars it's kinda mean but it's dumb to defend them as well
DISCORD killyzkill

z0co2

Quote from: Yz on March 18, 2018, 03:18:44 AM
It's not about quality

not like im dissin the userbars it's kinda mean but it's dumb to defend them as well

All art is about quality? Not from my perspective.

Allie55

It's not about quality

wat

art is subjective. i dont like the fancy bullshit most photoshop people put out, it doesnt have to be triple HQ to be art, let alone usable, and likeable art.

Rez

Diablo

Quote from: Allie55 on March 18, 2018, 11:15:04 PM
It's not about quality

wat

art is subjective. i dont like the fancy bullshit most photoshop people put out, it doesnt have to be triple HQ to be art, let alone usable, and likeable art.

+1
IGN: Bad Darcky | Guild: Bad Influence

Yz

March 19, 2018, 02:16:53 AM #11 Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:32:27 AM by Yz
neither of you dummies even know what the word subjective means lol

Quote from: Allie55 on March 18, 2018, 11:15:04 PMwat

no dur art is subjective, but you can't subjectively prefer something to be saved as a low quality jpeg with barely readable text lol (sure there are exceptions, but with userbars?)

either way i don't wanna shit on em i just think it's way easier to criticise them than defend them, if somebodies gonna play hero they should just ask for no criticism, me saying art is about quality was mostly to counter that it was moreso about 'having fun in paint' or something
DISCORD killyzkill

z0co2

Quote from: Yz on March 19, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
either way i don't wanna shit on em i just think it's way easier to criticise them than defend them, if somebodies gonna play hero they should just ask for no criticism, me saying art is about quality was mostly to counter that it was moreso about 'having fun in paint' or something

Stop taking my example so litirally, it was an example.

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on March 19, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
neither of you dummies even know what the word subjective means lol

Quote from: Allie55 on March 18, 2018, 11:15:04 PMwat

no dur art is subjective, but you can't subjectively prefer something to be saved as a low quality jpeg with barely readable text lol (sure there are exceptions, but with userbars?)

ya but art is art, post-modernism baby

also i had to do a double-take on the timestamp of this thread lol

Yz

Quote from: z0co2 on March 19, 2018, 05:30:49 PMStop taking my example so litirally, it was an example.

WeW don't take the quality thing so literally then, was a 5 word sentence on a dead msgboard sorry shoulda gone into it, the outcome of the piece > the fun to be had, better everyone? okay can go back to your gp grinding now go get em
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-