March 28, 2024, 11:56:45 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » .

Started by Bluepatchx, March 27, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluepatchx

March 27, 2018, 01:36:35 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:47:31 AM by Bluepatchx
GM Bunnii and I formally place our resignations and hereby withdraw from our duties as an Administrator and GM from ZG and associated games.

Needless to say, the past year has been rough. But nothing more so than the prior few months. The acts of crooks and petty individuals alike have caused more harm than good. To this, both Bunnii and I have come to regret the time spent attempting to hold all corners of this game and community together. We witnessed some terrible and blatant acts of in-sighted harm, to which we simply can no longer make a strong enough effort to defend against. To my team, you have been splendid; each of you have gone above and beyond. But even with such dedication, it was never going to be enough to fight this up-hill battle. We tried, and did so with an unrelenting determination. That's good enough for me. To those who stood with us; thank-you, we appreciated your stalwart support. To those who believe they've won; we are sure much will be revealed to you in time.

Unfortunately, unless there is a fix proposed, we feel we can no longer offer support nor any advice to those who seek it within Zylon Gaming. It is with heavy heart that this may well be a confident goodbye, but we hope dearly, that one of you will step up to and heed of the problems at large.

There are solutions to this out there - it is simply a matter of standing up for what is right, not what what has been criminally accepted as the norm.

You know where to find me.

I wish you the best.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

yipman

me   stack u bro  no love rez and staff in game no  get job

z0co2

Completely understand.

qolderman

aw, it was a great pleasure playing with both of you
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

lespos

Quote from: Bluepatchx on March 27, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
GM Bunnii and myself formally place our resignations and hereby withdraw from our duties as an Administrator and GM from ZG and associated games.

Needless to say, the past year has been rough. But nothing more so than the prior few months wherein the act of crooks and petty individuals alike have caused more harm than good. Both Bunnii and I have come to regret the time we've spent attempting to hold all corners of this game and community together. We've witnessed some terrible and blatant acts of in-sighted harm, to which we simply can no longer make a strong enough effort to defend against. The team as well has been splendid, but even with such dedication, it was never going to be enough to fight the up-hill battle. To those who stood with us; thank-you, we appreciate your support. To those who believe they've won; we are sure much will be revealed to you in time.

Unfortunately, unless there is a fix proposed, we can no longer offer support nor any advice to those who seek it within Zylon Gaming. It is with heavy heart that this may well be a confident goodbye, but we hope dearly, that one of you will step up to and heed of the problems at large.

There are solutions to this out there - it is simply a matter of standing up for what is right, not what what has been criminally accepted as the norm.

You know where to find me.

I wish you the best.

Thanks for your contributed to us.

It was a good time with u

demyx

It was nice meeting you both, hope things can sort off somehow and i hope we will keep in-touch. o7

cybercjt

oh damn this game going through some rough hardships  :'(

I remember way way back that whoever cause stupid shit in-game or in the forums, it will be an all out war.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-