March 28, 2024, 11:32:27 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hello, how has everyone been?

Hello, how has everyone been?

Started by Materger, May 31, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

;D

I am enjoying life here in Colorado with the Wife and our 2 dogs. Done lots of hiking, shooting, and cool things for the Army. How is everyone and what have you all been up to?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Caspian

Hi Matty

I have been busy gettin a degree and in general just moving forward in life  :)

I have also been busy keeping BOTS alive which is harder than ever sadly :/

Best Regards

Caspian
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

Materger

Quote from: Caspian on May 31, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
Hi Matty

I have been busy gettin a degree and in general just moving forward in life  :)

I have also been busy keeping BOTS alive which is harder than ever sadly :/

Best Regards

Caspian

That's awesome. Whatcha studying?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Caspian

I study Economics and business law.

Are you still in the army and if so what do you work with. Granted that you can tell me of cause  ;)

Dedicated BOTS player

Materger

Quote from: Caspian on May 31, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Are you still in the army and if so what do you work with. Granted that you can tell me of cause  ;)

Business sounds fun lol. That's where the money is or at least I assume so.

I work as a 92Y (supply) at division headquarters protocol. I don't really do my MOS (92Y) due to it being over strengthed so my duty is to assist in important battalion and brigade events. Change of responsibility, change of command, retirement ceremonies, and much more. It's an executive job position with very cool perks. I enjoy what I do.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Caspian

Quote from: Materger on May 31, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

I work as a 92Y (supply) at division headquarters protocol. I don't really do my MOS (92Y) due to it being over strengthed so my duty is to assist in important battalion and brigade events. Change of responsibility, change of command, retirement ceremonies, and much more. It's an executive job position with very cool perks. I enjoy what I do.

Well its a common belief among alot of people that its where the money is. Thats true but only to some degree !! Though i actually think its more the people who study science and tech in this day and age who can look forward to a big median wage.

That sounds cool !! I wish i could have served in the army but due to personal issues i cant sadly.
Dedicated BOTS player

Materger

Quote from: Caspian on May 31, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Well its a common belief among alot of people that its where the money is. Thats true but only to some degree !! Though i actually think its more the people who study science and tech in this day and age who can look forward to a big median wage.

That sounds cool !! I wish i could have served in the army but due to personal issues i cant sadly.

Well said, tech is a huge money maker. I never expected to serve, just felt like a good way to give back to our country and do something selfless. I intend to go into school while I am in and go green to gold. That just means I go from being enlisted to becoming an officer. I have lots of time to accomplish this so I am in no rush to get back to school lol

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Dryz2

Materger

Quote from: Dryz2 on May 31, 2018, 08:07:23 PM
MATTEHHHHHHHHH HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello there. How are you and what have you been up to? Hopefully not going out on raves getting drugged up. Lol I kid I kid

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Caspian

Quote from: Materger on May 31, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

Well its a common belief among alot of people that its where the money is. That's true but only to some degree !! Though i actually think its more the people who study science and tech in this day and age who can look forward to a big median wage.

Well said, tech is a huge money maker. I never expected to serve, just felt like a good way to give back to our country and do something selfless. I intend to go into school while I am in and go green to gold. That just means I go from being enlisted to becoming an officer. I have lots of time to accomplish this so I am in no rush to get back to school lol

Yeah and most of the friends whom i know have been in the army got some great lifelessons they will carry with them for the rest of their life.

In regards to school, its almost never too late to go.  Though i see people in their 50's and i honestly wonder what they possibly will gain from it so late in life.
Well I have to go but i hope to see you on forums here or even on bots sometime  :)

Best Regards

Caspian

PS:

Take care  :)
Dedicated BOTS player

Materger

Quote from: Caspian on May 31, 2018, 08:12:48 PM
Quote from: Materger on May 31, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

Perhaps they should put an age limit like they have to join the Army. Lol I am kidding of course, but I get what you're saying. Good chat my friend. I'll see you around.

Well its a common belief among alot of people that its where the money is. That's true but only to some degree !! Though i actually think its more the people who study science and tech in this day and age who can look forward to a big median wage.

Yeah and most of the friends whom i know have been in the army got some great lifelessons they will carry with them for the rest of their life.

In regards to school, its almost never too late to go.  Though i see people in their 50's and i honestly wonder what they possibly will gain from it so late in life.
Well I have to go but i hope to see you on forums here or even on bots sometime  :)

Best Regards

Caspian

PS:

Take care  :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

ur a mexican and black hybrid **** u mat

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Materger

Quote from: KillerPig on May 31, 2018, 10:44:14 PM
ur a mexican and black hybrid **** u mat

Oh god the most hated surface selene wannabe

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

medchiller

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-