Started by Yz, July 17, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Juicy, really like the first 4.5 minutes

asmit10

Liked it from 0-4:40 and 6:30-7:00

4:40-5:30 sounds out of place and..just kinda 'flat'? I can't think of a better way to articulate it, but 6:30-6:55 makes me wish 4:40-530 had more going on.

The last minute feels like it was just added for length too tbh. It definitely doesn't add anything to the song for me at least.

Aside from the criticisms above though I was enjoying it a lot

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

thx a lot for critique

i agree on 4:40-5:30 (it's generally a flat song that one) and the last minute dragging on, i should have ended it a bit sooner but still wanted to include a bit of it

most of the technical fault in the mix is in those areas and it's because i really wanted to include that particular mashup in the mix when it didn't really suit the other songs, reasons being it's one of my better made mashups (the songs are perfect together) and that i thought a change of pace might make the mix more refreshing

but i don't think a change of pace in such a short mix is necessary, and as you said it definitely dragged on

from this mix onward i'm only gonna try to make shit i consider perfect for my skill level as i'm really taking a pro approach to djing nowadays, so all criticism helps a lot. changes of pace shouldn't be so sudden in shorter mixes, and songs shouldn't drag over too long compared to others

also ty med
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on July 19, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
thx a lot for critique

i agree on 4:40-5:30 (it's generally a flat song that one) and the last minute dragging on, i should have ended it a bit sooner but still wanted to include a bit of it

most of the technical fault in the mix is in those areas and it's because i really wanted to include that particular mashup in the mix when it didn't really suit the other songs, reasons being it's one of my better made mashups (the songs are perfect together) and that i thought a change of pace might make the mix more refreshing

but i don't think a change of pace in such a short mix is necessary, and as you said it definitely dragged on

from this mix onward i'm only gonna try to make shit i consider perfect for my skill level as i'm really taking a pro approach to djing nowadays, so all criticism helps a lot. changes of pace shouldn't be so sudden in shorter mixes, and songs shouldn't drag over too long compared to others

also ty med

Yeah I was gonna say that the song sounded much more professional than your stuff years ago. It felt like I was listening to someone who's on the come up and trying to get their shit together rather than someone messing around making music.

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

KillerPig

can you create 'this is boutcheetah cooky' remix?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on July 21, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
can you create 'this is boutcheetah cooky' remix?

**** think of the potential, would hate to ruin a masterpiece tho
DISCORD killyzkill

Haizakokaru

Where else do you upload your stuff? I Don't use soundcloud.

&ohai
IGN: Haizakokaru | Shaokarauk | Raishira
LOW: Hazarath | Raishira2

BOTS Acclaim Aliases:

Haizakokaru5 | Silencer4597 lvl100 RAM | Omnigrey45 lvl100 SURGE | sumnigara56 lvl 77 PATCH | Byzok27 lvl 38 SURGE | quarwike56 lvl 37 RAM

cybercjt

Was aight up till to 4 minute mark.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

Quote from: cybercjt on July 23, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
Was aight up till to 4 minute mark.

yeah most people seem to agree that it falls off from there

Quote from: Haizakokaru on July 23, 2018, 01:41:05 AM
Where else do you upload your stuff? I Don't use soundcloud.

&ohai

used to use youtube, will again eventually
DISCORD killyzkill

MegaBotAlpha

First 4 minutes litty

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

oh ya fk i've listened to this when u posted but forgot to rate

boi  10/10, sounds really chill    for the first 5 mins (as if no one had mentioned this xd)

btw no1 gives a shit about my rating but i love u yz
keep goin
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on August 07, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
oh ya fk i've listened to this when u posted but forgot to rate

boi  10/10, sounds really chill    for the first 5 mins (as if no one had mentioned this xd)

btw no1 gives a shit about my rating but i love u yz
keep goin

bless u my love
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-