June 01, 2024, 06:11:06 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

Started by Xrow, January 02, 2011, 10:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

January 02, 2011, 10:49:40 PM Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:52:15 PM by Xrow
Because I can't comment on that topic, and because this IS the Spam section...
(And because Opti is subtly brown nosing)
Quote from: Opti
This is a personal matter. Because the select player is leaving, nothing relevant will be discussed other than a heartfelt goodbye, as evidence by the current goodbye threads. Moreover, nothing concerning the game was discussed. Let me ask you something, do these threads propagate concepts of the game or rather, a concept of a certain player? Mmmk then.

So an introduction has its own dedicated section (OBVIOUSLY related to the game, or it wouldn't have its own section), but an outroduction is considered off-topic?
Sir, my outro thread has 72 replies and over 420 views. You will NOT see an intro thread with that type of feedback. Therefore not only are outroductions pertinent to the game, but they generate more visits as well.

I guess this is just another reason to quit >_>

By the way, whoever edited my signature can eat me.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

That's because you said you're leaving but you keep coming back and talking.
A traditional outro thread says "bye" and people say "bye" and conversation doesn't start.

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 10:49:40 PM
Because I can't comment on that topic, and because this IS the Spam section...
(And because Opti is subtly brown nosing)
So an introduction has its own dedicated section (OBVIOUSLY related to the game, or it wouldn't have its own section), but an outroduction is considered off-topic?
Sir, my outro thread has 72 replies and over 420 views. You will NOT see an intro thread with that type of feedback. Therefore not only are outroductions pertinent to the game, but they generate more visits as well.

I guess this is just another reason to quit >_>

By the way, whoever edited my signature can eat me.

Stop being a baby. Yes, this "outroduction" section doesn't exist. So everything you say is relevant and valid here. It is considered off-topic.

*pats king on the back*...
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

Quitting game? Yes.
Quitting forum? No.
Get it?
Allie, although that can be true, there can be conversation as well; why not? And what does that have to do with the amount of outro threads..? >__>

/sigh.

@Opti:
Ur gay

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 11:03:53 PM
Quitting game? Yes.
Quitting forum? No.
Get it?
Allie, although that can be true, there can be conversation as well; why not? And what does that have to do with the amount of outro threads..? >__>

/sigh.

@Opti:
Ur gay

Then go to the suggestions forum and propose a leaving section? Maybe, just maybe, someone will listen :P.

Given you are anti-gay, that offends me.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Styx

Allie

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 11:03:53 PM
Quitting game? Yes.
Quitting forum? No.
Get it?

/sigh.

@Opti:
Ur gay

Than don't be over dramatic.
"I played for 4 years, I will miss you people omg, add my MSN and facebook because I'll miss you, but don't worry I'm not really going to stop talking to any of you!"

ZeroUH

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 10:49:40 PM
Sir, my outro thread has 72 replies and over 420 views. You will NOT see an intro thread with that type of feedback.
Are you leaving or creating controversy? I really don't understand why you keep "crying"about this since you quit. Those who care about you will know about your outroduction.  The staff is working for our forum be more clear and organized.
And have you noticed that you are the ONLY arguing about this? Oh! You aren't quitting the forum. Ok... I can lock up your topic since every1 there are talking about nothing connected with the game, they're talking about you and that's OFF-TOPIC. So, I had the rights to move your thread to OFF-TOPIC section without any problems. We can have a conversation as you want on Off-topic section, Spam section, Msn, Yahoo or any other way which is out of GD or any other section connected with the game. Happy now or need more explanation?

Xrow

Quote from: Optimism on January 02, 2011, 11:13:56 PM
Then go to the suggestions forum and propose a leaving section? Maybe, just maybe, someone will listen :P.

Given you are anti-gay, that offends me.

That was actually funny :P
Idk why the f*ck theres a suggestion section, none of the suggestions are ever implemented.

"GIVE ME UR SUQGESTIONS SO I CAN TELL SANTA NOT TO IMPLUHMENT DEMZ!!!!!!"

Allie

January 02, 2011, 11:27:17 PM #10 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:29:14 PM by Optimism
Quote from: ZeroUH on January 02, 2011, 11:25:28 PM
Are you leaving or creating controversy? I really don't understand why you keep "crying"about this since you quit. Those who care about you will know about your outroduction.  The staff is working for our forum be more clear and organized.
And have you noticed that you are the ONLY arguing about this? Oh! You aren't quitting the forum. Ok... I can lock up your topic since every1 there are talking about nothing connected with the game, they're talking about you and that's OFF-TOPIC. So, I had the rights to move your thread to OFF-TOPIC section without any problems. We can have a conversation as you want on Off-topic section, Spam section, Msn, Yahoo or any other way which is out of GD or any other section connected with the game. Happy now or need more explanation?

Wall of text WIN.

Many of the suggestions actually get implemented, you just don't notice them.

Optimism

January 02, 2011, 11:28:18 PM #11 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:32:09 PM by Optimism

Spoken as if Zero is Albert Einstein reincarnate.

Grow up already -- we love you. We don't hate you. You aren't going anywhere. Just relax -- grain of salt brah.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

Are you leaving or creating controversy? I really don't understand why you keep "crying"about this since you quit. I haven't cried about sh*t, I posted a formal goodbye and you decided to be a queer and "revolutionize" the forums. In face, like half the damn community quit right after me and you STILL decided to mess up the forums, Gj random person. Those who care about you will know about your outroduction.  The staff is working for our forum be more clear and organized. More clear and organized? Buuuullllllssshhhhiiiiiiitttttt. The staff (you and Allie) are trying to cover up the fact that everyones leaving.
And have you noticed that you are the ONLY arguing about this? And? People usually don't stand up to the staff on this game. Oh! You aren't quitting the forum. Ok... I can lock up your topic since every1 there are talking about nothing connected with the game, they're talking about you and that's OFF-TOPIC. Well, my thread is currently in OFF-TOPIC, so you can suck me, and good job at beating yourself in a debate ::). And for your info, THIS topic is in SPAM which allows even more than off-topic, so once again, suck me. So, I had the rights to move your thread to OFF-TOPIC section without any problems. Sure you did. But if you want to play by those rules, you should move all the guild threads to off-topic as well, because God knows they aren't discussing the guilds anymore. Once again Gg random kid. We can have a conversation as you want on Off-topic section, Spam section, Msn, Yahoo or any other way which is out of GD or any other section connected with the game. Happy now or need more explanation? You obviously aren't adept enough to give me one, and you need to work on your grammar. Welcome to America.

1. Who are you?
2. Where did you come from?
3. Chill out, even I'm not that serious about everything.

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 11:32:19 PM

1. Who are you?
2. Where did you come from?
3. Chill out, even I'm not that serious about everything.

I call bullshit. He is doing his job and doing it well, King. Don't complain to him. FYI: you sounded far more serious than Zero ever did in that response. Ad hominid, illogical, FAIL :P.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Xrow

Quote from: Optimism on January 02, 2011, 11:28:18 PM
Spoken as if Zero is Albert Einstein reincarnate.

Grow up already -- we love you. We don't hate you. You aren't going anywhere. Just relax -- grain of salt brah.

*Cough* brown nose :3.

And no lmao, I'll debate this guy if I want D:<

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-