April 16, 2024, 11:30:00 AMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A way to use bot stract (for members)

A way to use bot stract (for members)

Started by Meta, January 03, 2011, 07:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

I was reading Pokeh's post about gaining bot-stract and I was thinking that if the admins ever bring back the in-game name changing option, why not make members pay with the bot stract they earn to change their names
I'd say about uh idk 20k bot-stract to change their name.

Another thing I was thinking is making members pay 100k coins to be able to change their name.

Leave your opinions here, don't be rude about it.

Allie

Iunno, members are going to have that option for free soon.
They pay, they deserve to be able to change it free.

Meta

im saying they would have to pay because some people would just over use it and change it all the time, it'll get hard for others to identify who the person is.

maybe they can change it for free, if they want to change it a 2nd time they would have to pay for bot stract or coins.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on January 03, 2011, 07:43:36 PM
im saying they would have to pay because some people would just over use it and change it all the time, it'll get hard for others to identify who the person is.

maybe they can change it for free, if they want to change it a 2nd time they would have to pay for bot stract or coins.

+1 :D

Insaniity

We pay real cash..... And plus im stuck at 289 bot stract even though i get alot per game. 0.o

abc999

why not just allow members to change their names for free
and make
normal players pay 20k botstract to change their names....

::)
Makes more sense!
i don't play bots anymore!

FatalMidna

Quote from: Insaniity on January 03, 2011, 07:47:15 PM
We pay real cash..... And plus im stuck at 289 bot stract even though i get alot per game. 0.o

Again, real cash. We support the project, we get a few priveliges that don't hurt the game. End.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-