June 25, 2024, 09:46:28 PMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » V1 V2 which one?

V1 V2 which one?

Started by kev453, January 03, 2011, 10:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev453

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Insaniity

kev453

Meta

v1 is better since you can focus on the render more than the brightness of c4ds in v2

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

v1, v2 blows.
But this makes me feel like you're copying Salanos.

Iridion

To me it looks more blended in v2 but smudgin looks bad in both

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NoS

January 04, 2011, 06:45:42 AM #13 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:03:18 AM by NoS
V2 looks better to me, since it has a more 'complete' look, but I think you need to temper the lighting and make it overall more consistent. I would've shifted the composition to the right a bit as well, perhaps shrunk the canvas as well.
The text probably would've done better to the direct right of meido-Miku's face.

Lower end could use some blending, but you also need a bit more distinction on the upper end because it's harder to pick her out from V2.

Last suggestion, blur the edges of the smudging.

And I didn't know this image was rendered... Unless you did the cutting.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: NoS on January 04, 2011, 06:45:42 AM
V2 looks better to me, since it has a more 'complete' look, but I think you need to temper the lighting and make it overall more consistent. I would've shifted the composition to the right a bit as well, perhaps shrunk the canvas as well.
The text probably would've done better to the direct right of meido-Miku's face.

Lower end could use some blending, but you also need a bit more distinction on the upper end because it's harder to pick her out from V2.

Last suggestion, blur the edges of the smudging.

And I didn't know this image was rendered... Unless you did the cutting.
lol your too smart for me

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-