April 27, 2024, 04:06:11 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Help in cs5

Help in cs5

Started by -PeaceLover-, January 05, 2011, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

OMG i suck at it dont know what to do i thought photoshop wwould be easy omg so conused gimp easir any himts for pscs5

Insaniity

Ugh watch tuts. Idk download new crap for it.

cjtown

-PeaceLover-

cjtown

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 07, 2011, 06:19:59 PM
dam i dont watch tuts
How in the name of God you want to learn how to photoshop if you won't watch tutorials?
You can do like Allie and never watch tutorials but instead of learning very easy from tutorials you won't understand too much by your own.
You learn basics effects an everything else from tutorials,after you think you are good enough you stop looking at tutorials and you go free-style doing whatever you want to do , but at least if you watch some tutorials you will learn allot.
@Allie you don't watch tutorials but your skills blow ( better then some ps users , but still... )

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 08, 2011, 03:47:24 PM
How in the name of God you want to learn how to photoshop if you won't watch tutorials?
You can do like Allie and never watch tutorials but instead of learning very easy from tutorials you won't understand too much by your own.
You learn basics effects an everything else from tutorials,after you think you are good enough you stop looking at tutorials and you go free-style doing whatever you want to do , but at least if you watch some tutorials you will learn allot.
@Allie you don't watch tutorials but your skills blow ( better then some ps users , but still... )

My skills own yours by far you noob.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-