May 26, 2024, 02:30:10 PMLatest Member: SoupaBliff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Requesting a sig

Requesting a sig

Started by dstry, January 06, 2011, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dstry

I already requested one form hawk but no answer yet so I made this.
I don't know much about signatures, but I want something terryfying. ::) You know, monsters, zombies, blood and butchered body parts or whatever. :o
Anyways, I just want an awesome sig! ;D

Text : destroy me

Thanks in advance! n.n

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

Allie

Ello.

I blow at GFX but my boredom is win

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2011, 05:58:48 PM
Ello.

I blow at GFX but my boredom is win
u made that in gimp WOW NICE JOB

hawk5005

Render+BackGround+Text=Nice job in Gimp :-X

Yz

peace does the ugliest sigs out of anything i've ever seen so he's impressed with copypasta
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

You noobs and your anger at my GFX skills > yours.

Background made by ****ing around in photoshop, mirrored, render = http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=27967&fullsize=1, nice logic.

Now stop going off topic just cause I > you, and I will ban you if you make one more off topic post here.

dstry

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

NoS

You could have at least erased the edges where the render was cut off, it looks terrible with it that way.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Optimism

Quote from: NoS on January 07, 2011, 01:22:13 PM
You could have at least erased the edges where the render was cut off, it looks terrible with it that way.

Allie, what were you thinking? :P

<3
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

?

hawk5005

Insaniity

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 07, 2011, 07:01:06 PM
Wats dat?

His tail allie just ****ing fails at GFX And cut all of the other part of the tail out but forgot the tip. :)

ZeroUH

I'll take his coffin. >_>

hawk5005

Quote from: Insaniity on January 07, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
His tail allie just ****ing fails at GFX And cut all of the other part of the tail out but forgot the tip. :)
Kk thanks.

Allie

Quote from: Insaniity on January 07, 2011, 07:03:52 PM

Better then you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-