April 27, 2024, 01:40:05 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Bet items + gigas in individual pvp

Bet items + gigas in individual pvp

Started by abc999, January 06, 2011, 05:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc999

My idea is that:
You will be able to bet items and gigas in PVP... these will be added to a "room prize fund"
and whoever wins that match will get the prize fund and it will be reset to 0.
i don't play bots anymore!

123bomb123

That actually seems pretty good of an idea. You da man.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

This would be pretty sweet....kinda like a wager match I guess from CoD: Black Ops only your betting CoD Points.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

FatalMidna

The only problem is implementing a legitimate system like this. BoutCheetah is already an address mess without the source code, and this would require the shell for PvP/BvB rooms to be re-written with a bar that would have to be secure with the server for legitimate wins. What would happen if some ignoramus decided to come in and hack his way to the pot? I like your idea, but it has too many problems.

123bomb123

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 02:53:47 AM
The only problem is implementing a legitimate system like this. BoutCheetah is already an address mess without the source code, and this would require the shell for PvP/BvB rooms to be re-written with a bar that would have to be secure with the server for legitimate wins. What would happen if some ignoramus decided to come in and hack his way to the pot? I like your idea, but it has too many problems.

Ruining my dreams. I hate you.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

FatalMidna

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 09, 2011, 03:21:22 AM
Ruining my dreams. I hate you.

I'm not trying to ruin anything, I'm just playing the part as the voice of reason.

Yz

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 03:26:21 AM
I'm not trying to ruin anything, I'm just playing the part as the voice of reason.

you nob midna nobody is bein serious D:<
DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:31:36 AM
you nob midna nobody is bein serious D:<

What's a "nob?" Are you calling me a mispelled projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like? And how am I supposed to know if anyone is being seriosu or not, it's not like you can get tone of voice through text.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:37:50 AM
im calling you a **** lol

My name is not Richard, and I'm not even a guy. Try to be more creative with the names please.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:39:23 AM
can still be a ****, take a joke son

You don't get it, the shorthand for the name Richard is ****.

Yz

i know - my best friend is called Richard Wang. kekeke
DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:40:55 AM
i know - my best friend is called Richard Wang. kekeke

That's actually pretty humorous lol.

Allie

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 02:53:47 AM

Just to destroy your post, @bet giga 50000000 (@bet (bet desire) (bet amount)), @bet 2 1 (@bet (bet desire(slot2 of inventory)) (bet amount(always one cause its item))), @checkinventory 2 (check what's inventory 2), @cancelbet (cancels bet), @checkbet Midna (check the current bet for Midna). The bet turns off when you logoff. When your bet is active, the winner of the next game you play gets your bet. There will be a message stating "Midna has entered the room with a 50000000 giga bet" when they enter the room.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:12:37 PM
Just to destroy your post, @bet giga 50000000 (@bet (bet desire) (bet amount)), @bet 2 1 (@bet (bet desire(slot2 of inventory)) (bet amount(always one cause its item))), @checkinventory 2 (check what's inventory 2), @cancelbet (cancels bet), @checkbet Midna (check the current bet for Midna). The bet turns off when you logoff. When your bet is active, the winner of the next game you play gets your bet. There will be a message stating "Midna has entered the room with a 50000000 giga bet" when they enter the room.

By legitimate, I mean an actual GUI, not text commands. This isn't a text-based game. ::)

Allie

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:16:55 PM
Type @join Blue and tell me that.

Okay, try to make a sector room with a title and password, set it to level 161, and then close all the slots without the use of the mouse. Btw, this is getting way too off-topic.

Allie

Want me to make a command that does that?

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:20:29 PM
Want me to make a command that does that?

The point is, you would now have to make it. Back on topic, I still like the idea, but with restrictions others have posted.

Allie

I would have to make the bet command too.
Anymore arguments ;o?

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:24:23 PM
I would have to make the bet command too.
Anymore arguments ;o?

Yes, actually. Why do you not like me and why don't you reply to my PM?

Allie

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:28:47 PM
You never PMed me >_>.

Yes, I did. It was only one: I was asking about the expodite positions.

Allie

They're available to anyone who plays, but it's not 100% released yet so only if you have the link you can play.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-