July 06, 2024, 04:16:47 PMLatest Member: Benhsasoige
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Stupid

Stupid

Started by Xrow, January 06, 2011, 10:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

Quote from: Allie
So you get what I'm getting at here ;o.
I don't care for where the first big bang came from, I don't believe in the big bang.
However, you're asking 'So nothingness turned into everything and spread out', I'm asking 'How did nothingness turn into a superior god who can make everything'.
Gg Xrow.

Of course I do.
How do you believe everything was created, then?
God had no creating, He has always existed and always will exist.

Xil

pls

Allie

Quote from: Xrow on January 06, 2011, 10:06:03 PM
Of course I do.
How do you believe everything was created, then?
God had no creating, He has always existed and always will exist.

I don't give a shit how everything was created, I simply put an end to your demanding how nothingness turned into everything because I can ask the same question to you.
Nothing can "always has existed", this is the most retarded statement ever.
Everything has a start, else it isn't.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2011, 10:15:30 PM
I don't give a shit how everything was created, I simply put an end to your demanding how nothingness turned into everything because I can ask the same question to you.
whoa how did allie sig just change

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xrow

January 06, 2011, 10:26:20 PM #5 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:41:37 PM by Xrow
Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2011, 10:15:30 PM

Are you retarded? I already posed that question to myself, saying that I could ask the opposite.
Quote from: Xrow
You ask me to explain where God came from.
I ask you to explain where the first big bang came from.

Everything observed within human history follows this principal (everything has a beginning), but the supernatural might very well not.
By the theory "everything has a start, else it isn't," then no explanation for the universe is correct, as none can absolutely explain how everything was created.

You are counterproductive, and kinda boring to debate >_>

It is true that within the human condition (human history), everything that is began at some point, or else it wouldn't exist. Everything that is (apart from nature) in human history had a beginning and also a creation. Never in history has anything merely appeared without a creator. This greatly discounts the Big Bang theory. On top of this, never in human history has an explosion generated anything besides destruction. When a bomb goes off, beings are killed and nature is destroyed. Why would anyone believe that an explosion of massive proportions magically created the extremely precise universe and everything in it?

Allie

It's not very fun to debate with a hardcore religion freak whose like "Your logic doesn't apply to God cause he's God and defeats all logic".

I don't have much to say except that Opti's won all the debates I've seen so far, and you asked how the big bang happened whilst I asked how 'god' came to exist.
Don't ask a question you can't answer the other way around >;o.

Rossbach

Sigh... Can we just stop this? This is never gonna end both sides can't prove shit so give it up.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

We've gained progress.

Opti: *dictionary wall of text nearly into oblivion*
Xrow: I'm on God's side, I can't be wall of texted into oblivion
Opti: *another dictionary wall of text nearly into oblivion about how god can't stop him from being texted into oblivion*
Xrow: You suck at debates, I win.
Allie: I win.

Rossbach

And then it just repeats.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

It's an interesting cycle, no?

Xrow

Allie your honestly annoying >_>
I don't give a sh*t if you think I'm losing, at least I'm trying. Your sitting around on your fat a** playing Opti's little queer fanboy.

Grow the f**k up, read a book, and think for yourself.

Allie

Pick another topic, one that isn't obviously one sided.
Then we'll see about an actual debate.

How about whaling in Japan.
>;o

cjtown

At least I'm trying... LOLOL Try to learn the good thing. i don't know where you're studying, but they are stupid.

Xrow

^What..? Cj, are you mentally damaged? I'm pursuing this knowledge myself, from the internet.

Allie, debate about something worthwhile D:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-