April 19, 2024, 01:20:19 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm

"GM Gun"

Started by Bubu, January 08, 2011, 09:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubu

Remove the fauking GM gun of the game...
A game is made for make its users have fun playing it and now ToX with his edited gun is spamming base games wherever u go... no matters how much u tell him to unequip it and if u boot him.. well he tells santa to disconect u...
he is killing base with his stupid GM gun its worst than a II player cuz u can push him and its all while GM gun do 1.3k per shoot that its 3 shoots per bar so its stupid that he have an overpowered item like that...

dont ruin this game and delete those stupid overpowered things Tox made for himself...
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

eco999

Redshadow

You guys are just sore.

zomniethe4

I have to agree with this. ToX isn't even a GM :/

Zom

iwasbobo

And BC becomes even more unbalanced...

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Jeffalo13

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 08, 2011, 10:43:27 PM
And BC becomes even more unbalanced...

And why is a non-GM asking a GM to kick people because they kicked them?  ToX needs to come back to earth.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

AllEyesOnMe

wat about "Mod" Iridion booting people who own him/her in pvp ?  ;D (guess that`s fair)

Insaniity

Yes i joined a pvp game and i think iri or zom kick me from server. And also I asked meta for his room pass and he kick me.

Thats rediculous!

Also take off the GM GUN!

AllEyesOnMe

yeah it`s very annoying, I guess from now on I`ll just exit from a pvp room if I find a Mod there, or let him win  ::)

zomniethe4

I don't kick people unless I have a real reason.
Only kicked one person so far and that was Insaniity, but it wasn't from PvP.
Gramps said they were stuck or something and I'm guessing you was afk so he told me to kick you.
Only
Time

Zom

Insaniity

oh then Iri kicked me rofl :)

Styx

Quote from: Redshadow on January 08, 2011, 10:38:27 PM
You guys are just sore.

Your an idiot.

Tox is rather retarded, he feeds on attention and loves to beg the shit outta GM's.
His definition of fun is, "hi, i hav overpwerd gun, lololol *shoot shoot* haha i always win i soo cool".

I guess this is what you get for making mods, you get to ask GM's to kick another player on request, you get a overpowered gun just to ruin the fun for others and you get all of the items that was made by you.

Yz

Its Nazi armor all over again, firmly planted into tox ;o

cool server bro!
DISCORD killyzkill

Redshadow

Quote from: Styx on January 08, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
Your an idiot.

Your an srs.

Not that I agree with the overpowered items, but it's just a game.

xbaras

that is so unfair. Hes using it to show off and kicking everyone who doesnt like it. TAKE IT OFF IT DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY COOLER.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-