April 20, 2024, 04:20:27 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » !!WHOLE NEW MEMBER BENEFIT LOOK AT THIS!!

!!WHOLE NEW MEMBER BENEFIT LOOK AT THIS!!

Started by xbaras, January 09, 2011, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

If people want to become a member, why do they have to wait to get to and over lv 150 to make the membership worth buying? my idea is that people could do a whole lot of modding on different parts for all the different BOTS and then set their stats to cirtain levels. E.g., A modded Skimmer body + a modded Reacular arm + a modded Trilicor head = (some new set name) could be changed to a lv 5 armour (yes, I know there is no lv 5 armour) and only members could buy and use it. The head, body and arm stats would have to be changed to not be as bad as Spiker, not as good as Reacular but somewhere in between (tending to have stats closer to the higher level part). You could make lots and lots of these items for all the differnet types of BOTS and the best part is that this could also go for the Minibots, Auras, Guns, Shields and Shoulders too. I think that this is a great idea as people would want to get the advantages they would with a membership therefore they would buy one.

What do you think guys?

FatalMidna

That paragraph was a wordy mouthful, but put simply your suggesting members get met halfway when leveling for the next set. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I don't particularly support it.

Redshadow

Quote from: xbaras on January 09, 2011, 01:41:49 AM
If people want to become a member, why do they have to wait to get to and over lv 150 to make the membership worth buying? my idea is that people could do a whole lot of modding on different parts for all the different BOTS and then set their stats to cirtain levels. E.g., A modded Skimmer body + a modded Reacular arm + a modded Trilicor head = (some new set name) could be changed to a lv 5 armour (yes, I know there is no lv 5 armour) and only members could buy and use it. The head, body and arm stats would have to be changed to not be as bad as Spiker, not as good as Reacular but somewhere in between (tending to have stats closer to the higher level part). You could make lots and lots of these items for all the differnet types of BOTS and the best part is that this could also go for the Minibots, Auras, Guns, Shields and Shoulders too. I think that this is a great idea as people would want to get the advantages they would with a membership therefore they would buy one.

What do you think guys?

Define "people."

inb4someonecopypastesdefinitionfromdictionarywebsite

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Yz

you're used to a mouthful..

c'mon dont make me say it
DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:35:09 AM
you're used to a mouthful..

c'mon dont make me say it

Why? 'Cause I forum a lot? I have a lot to say?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Yes, I am that hard - I was making a blowjob joke
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

FatalMidna

Quote from: Tricky on January 09, 2011, 04:41:11 AM
that's tricky - 4 you - 0

Your mean.  :'( Besides, don't I get a point for killing you as Jura in PvP?

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

xbaras

Basically what I am saying is that we could mod parts and turn them into sets. Like, a modded plamosium head, modded hyperbore arm and modded CGS body = Techno set. This set could be a lv 67 armour and have stats close to the lv 76 set. This lv 67 set would only be availavble to members and as stated before, this could go for all the other different items in BoutCheetah. If GMs and Administrators make enough of these items, this is what could form the future "member shop". This would give people who play BoutCheetah a good reason to get a membership at a low level and not wait untill lv 150 to make one worth buying.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-