March 29, 2024, 07:43:57 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Question about membership

Question about membership

Started by Jeffalo13, August 26, 2010, 06:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Does a bought one cover all of your accounts, or just the one.  Just wonderin'.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Santa

it would be hard to really do that, because people could just make 2 accounts then like buy membership and give the other acc to someone else.

Shadow

I think it's just one because if it would be for all you could just give some of your accounts away to some of your friends.

EDIT:  Aw Redeyes you stole what I was going to say. lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

We'll you should put some IP thing on it, because that makes it quite a rip off. ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Well if you have lets say a permanent membership on one of your accounts why would you need another one ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

Shadow

Jeffalo13

I'd need to change the flags and stuff too.  TS on a ram  ;D.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

LOL Who buys TS really ?  TA is the way to go man.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

Quote from: Shadow on August 26, 2010, 07:27:27 PM
LOL Who buys TS really ?  TA is the way to go man.

To each, his own.

NS brings a great point to the table here. I'm sure red could figure something out regarding IP addresses...but again, if you have 2 internet locations and you switch, then you would be questioned.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Bounty

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 26, 2010, 07:19:41 PM
I'd need to change the flags and stuff too.  TS on a ram  ;D.

Buy new flags and stuff.

:P

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Jeffalo13

Full TS and TG are so fun on a ram.   ;D.  With 1k TS, you press z and you are transed ;o.  Then with the TG you never leave it :o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 26, 2010, 09:20:48 PM
Full TS and TG are so fun on a ram.   ;D.  With 1k TS, you press z and you are transed ;o.  Then with the TG you never leave it :o.
Which is very bad when you face an upper spamming fully TA'd patch in this game.  And surges well they are to fast to catch. lol

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Shadow on August 27, 2010, 09:59:26 AM
Which is very bad when you face an upper spamming fully TA'd patch in this game.  And surges well they are to fast to catch. lol

Gtfo I said it's fun.  Not always trying to dominate ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-