May 29, 2024, 07:12:30 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Can't Multiplayer

Can't Multiplayer

Started by Dennyboy15, January 09, 2011, 10:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennyboy15

eey guys,
just started this game sicne acclaim went broke, some of my friend were allready playing were and i wanted to lvl with them
but every time i go in a room with more then me alone, im the onlyone that moves (for me) and all the other players do nothing
if i hit an NPC, they go in constand loop of falling and then fall of in water of lava

plz help me

hawk5005

It means you are not connected to them . Try resetting the game or your internet / pc and it might work.

Dennyboy15

you mean reinstalling the game?

hawk5005

Quote from: Dennyboy15 on January 09, 2011, 11:09:09 AM
you mean reinstalling the game?
Reinstall or just quit the game and go back in.

Dennyboy15

i have reinstalled the game, have run as admin  but it still doesnt work:(

hawk5005

Quote from: Dennyboy15 on January 09, 2011, 11:46:17 AM
i have reinstalled the game, have run as admin  but it still doesnt work:(
It might be a problem with your internet.If you have a modem try to restart it.

Iridion

Restart your moded and exit/enter the room

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dennyboy15

what do you mean by exit/ enter the room?
and restart mode doesnt work :s

Iridion

When you enter the room, look intop right corner near the rm: if there is a red "R" exit the room and re-enter

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dennyboy15

in my frame are 2 green pc and in th other players frame are 2 green pc but after 2 sec there is an red R in it, and nomatter how many times i go in out they still go red after 2 secs

Santa

Hello, this issue is usually caused when you either have a Firewall enabled, OR you do not have 0 - 65535 UDP ports forwarded to your LAN ip.

Try disabling your firewall(s), and port forwarding, if you are unable to fix it, do as stated below.

If you want me to attempt fixing this, please install www.teamviewer.com, and PM me tha ID/Pass that it tells you.

~RedEyes.

Dennyboy15

ty guys, it has helped
the problem lied with my firewall, not that of windows but Norton Internet Security :)

Gramps

Norton is bad, just saying :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Dennyboy15

apparently after starting the game up today it didn't work again, i have on idea what the problem can be this time:s

and i keep getting an R in all frames

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-