April 24, 2024, 12:47:28 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Capture the gold?

Capture the gold?

Started by Xil, January 09, 2011, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xil

January 09, 2011, 09:49:11 PM Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:02:28 PM by Xil
In base maps, where the bases are supposed too be, their is a stack of gold on each side (like 10 gold bars) and their is a line through half of the map and their are 2 teams, red and blue.

Each side of the map is gfx'd too be the team color and if you go too the other side and get hit, its 1 hit ko and you get 5 lives like in base and revive like in base.

whoever gets the other teams gold first wins.

No merces obviously because their mindless and are hard too code.

If you don't get the map part imagine it like aerodeck, half red, half blue and where the bases are their is a stack of gold.

Just a stack of gold where the bases are, and you can only take 1 gold at a time, then when you go back the game senses you have gold and you put the gold on your side where the bases are and get out, but then if you go in without gold, auto death.

I got the idea from when i was in elementary school  :P
pls

FatalMidna

January 09, 2011, 09:51:02 PM #1 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:54:25 PM by FatalMidna
Good suggestion, but it would be too easy to camp at your own pile, and then the games would drag on. And if I remember correctly all the back to elementary school, I believe that was called puppy guarding.

Xil

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 09:51:02 PM
Good suggestion, but it would be too easy to camp at your own pile, and then the games would drag on.

forgot too say.

their is a line around your gold too and if you go in it, instant death.

So noo puppy guarding :D
pls

FatalMidna

Quote from: Xil on January 09, 2011, 09:53:21 PM
forgot too say.

their is a line around your gold too and if you go in it, instant death.

So noo puppy guarding :D

Okay, well that fixes that, but the box would have to be fairly large. And I found it funny we both remember puppy guarding.

Xil

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 09:55:40 PM
Okay, well that fixes that, but the box would have to be fairly large. And I found it funny we both remember puppy guarding.

No box,

Just a stack of gold where the bases are, and you can only take 1 gold at a time, then when you go back the game senses you have gold and you put the gold on your side where the bases are and get out, but then if you go in without gold, auto death.

Edit: i edited my first post
pls

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-