March 28, 2024, 09:36:49 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » why don t managing bc.. ?

why don t managing bc.. ?

Started by bjmiyak662, October 22, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjmiyak662

where staffs member ( Jared , Rebecca , Allie , ..... )

now don't managing .......

hack user , spamming , acc hacking , Swindler, ........

who 's working now ?

holo

roql0213

This is definitely a matter for us. After all the staff who were the only ones working were dismissed, many Korean users expressed their pity. If Santa are willing to hire staff again, you will have to do it as soon as possible.

dohoonkim123

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
Inactive staff what do you expect

Me, Jared, and Noobz were only active staff for sure. ( Some others appears on forum tho, they don't really playing game )
I swear 99% of active players have seen me/noobz more than 3 times every week.

Whoever becomes GM/Admin, I would like to ask Kenneth to hire as fast as he can, since a lot of Koreans already asked me for help/catching hackers, and other problems.

holo

Noobz yes but never seen you and other dude in game like that.

Bluepatchx

October 22, 2018, 11:44:34 AM #5 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 12:16:22 PM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
Noobz yes but never seen you and other dude in game like that.

The "other dude" is me. The announcement page is literally filled with things I have created and done for Zylon. I've been active as an admin for the better part of two years, and have assisted a multitude of players. From account recoveries, general forum and in-game admin, as well as a large collective of other jobs. After Allie left, and Kenneth took an extended break, I was left as the last active admin albeit with limit access. I did the best that I could. I imagine that others may testify to that.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

holo

All of you old staff are in your feelings lol. Yall don't even post anymore or be on game cause yall lost your position

Bluepatchx

October 22, 2018, 01:23:25 PM #7 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 01:28:47 PM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
All of you old staff are in your feelings lol. Yall don't even post anymore or be on game cause yall lost your position

Happened 8 days ago.  No one's upset "in [our] feelings", I was just highlighting who the "other guy" was, because you made it obvious you didn't  know who the OP was referring to, or when things happened. There's also no staff in-game anymore, when the night just before the demotions, both Becca and Noobz were on and playing. Hence the OP's question.

holo

Playing once in a while don't mean anything lol . You still typing ? Yeah your mad

dohoonkim123

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
Playing once in a while don't mean anything lol . You still typing ? Yeah your mad
?_? I'm still playing but you haven't seen me cuz u may don't know my name changed or bcz of time difference.

Anyone have similar time (+5:30) would say they've seen Rebecca, because I truly love playing bc not a having power.
Nobody argues on my raid skills, and that proves it.

I daily play raids, pvp, and few games on sector with my guild-mates and random people so feel free to talk with me if you wanna play together. My current name is Raid or Beccawai.

hawk5005

@Holo, every post you make proves how little you know about everything. But that's okay.
As for the matter at hand, before it got derailed, it can/will be fixed soon but there's no ETA.

This might just turn into the final push over the edge and into the pit, or not.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

They played at least 4 times a week, during peak hours, every week; this isn't "once in a while".  I administrated the game through account support and recoveries, among a slew of other jobs, as well as create content. (this really shouldn't need to be explained, but it's apparent you need a hand in understanding what roles do).

But lol, if you want to act ignorant of what's actually happened, be my guest, it's literally all displayed for you on the home page, on every 2nd post. Truth be told, I walked away from Zylon a few months back (again, you obviously didn't find that post), and ultimately only gave the admin support because people were polite, asked kindly and had a  genuine need of the help I could offer. Becca and Noobz on the other hand, did as they were expected, and moderated the game, keeping the community safe and happy.

Whether I get my position back really doesn't bother me much. I'm happy to help, but I'm not going to beg for extra work.

I'm also sorry you're so upset for the staff, thinking you need to explain to us how we apparently feel too.

Yz

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

we all quit 4-5 years ago except jared ya drongo
DISCORD killyzkill

holo

Stop pouring your hearts out on this post lol . Demoted and haven't been on and thats that . YZ at least you admit it  ;)

Meteor

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
Stop pouring your hearts out on this post lol . Demoted and haven't been on and thats that . YZ at least you admit it  ;)
Bruh it's no secret all of us quit ages ago. Jared's been a one man crew for like 2 years and deals with whatever's left of the game.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-