March 19, 2024, 07:40:50 AMLatest Member: stewartszen
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » who’s still around?

who’s still around?

Started by Reaper666, October 06, 2019, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper666

used to play this game a lot back in the day. i think it's been something like 6 or 7 years since i left.

i don't expect anyone to remember me, and i doubt i know any of the people that are still around, even if only on the forums. i just suddenly remembered this game while trying to sleep last night and wanted to know who's still here
:)

yipman

Pros

Once richest of all, a decent GFXr and grinder.
Silence - Utopia - Sympathy - Redemption
Know as Darcky, Sticky, Flyinn, Epic, Grimm, ...

Meteor

Amnesia, right? I had totally forgotten about you till now.
Hai. We're on discord if you wanna join.

(click to show/hide)

Reaper666

Quote from: Pros on October 07, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
nobody is, we grew up
i like to think i grew up too
Quote from: Meteor on October 07, 2019, 03:57:04 PM
Amnesia, right? I had totally forgotten about you till now.
Hai. We're on discord if you wanna join.
yeah that was me. i'm not surprised, lol. i never thought myself to be memorable. discord sounds fun
:)

hardip

Quote from: Reaper666 on October 06, 2019, 01:30:30 PM
used to play this game a lot back in the day. i think it's been something like 6 or 7 years since i left.

i don't expect anyone to remember me, and i doubt i know any of the people that are still around, even if only on the forums. i just suddenly remembered this game while trying to sleep last night and wanted to know who's still here

I signed up to see how things where now, been a long time. not sure if this is the same people running this now as it was years ago. multiple websites, multiple attempts. Nobody probably remembers me. Game seems pretty dead here now ever since acclaim got shut down.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-