March 28, 2024, 09:19:50 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Alive or barely breathing?

Alive or barely breathing?

Started by MetalReaper, October 24, 2019, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalReaper

It seems like the cobwebs are growing larger. This game seems like it has been abandoned. It would've been nice to make an improved port to compete with modern games, but I understand that is a Herculean effort possibly requiring millions of dollars of codemonkeys/artmonkeys, and the risk of it not doing so well. I guess the past is gone.  :'( Now all we're left with is shitty mobile farmville clones and maze games for dumbass casuals supporting the increasing degeneracy of culture itself.  >:( I wish I was a rich **** with lots of leisure time to be able to learn game art and programming to make a spiritual successor to this game.  :-\ Unfortunately, I am a noob at computer programming and can't draw for shit. Maybe that is what I should set out to do. Risk being a crazy old schizo geek like Terry A Davis trying to peddle a shitty operating system where the defining features are bibles and hymns. Maybe I go out and make a clone of this game and peddle it like its flies on shit and eventually end up homeless panhandling for cryptocurrency, eventually dying with my last words to others "It's good to be king. Wait, maybe. I think maybe I'm just like a little bizarre little person who walks back and forth. Whatever, you know, but...". Hey, if nothing else, I would have probably become a dank meme.  ;D

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-