January 17, 2020, 12:44:01 PMLatest Member: Dorira
BoutCheetah » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Topic: FREE ITEMS AND GIGAS!!! Project BoutCheat Released!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ITEMS AND GIGAS!!! Project BoutCheat Released!  (Read 517 times)
BoutCheatDev
User

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2019, 04:19:47 AM »

FREE ITEMS AND 50M GIGAS FOR 5 FIRST BETA TESTERS!!!
REMEMBER PURCHASE THE "Beta Tester Redeem" FOR GET YOUR REWARD!!
Note: When I am active I will deliver the Gigas and Items
Register now and be part of the beta: https://boutcheat.com/shop

Hi guys, since I have too many items and I want to get rid of most of these, I developed a website to sell and give them away.
I started developing it on December 10 and today I finally finished it, I started developing it on December 10 and today I finally finished it.
The price of the coins is the same price as the Zylon Coins, however many of the items are half price, and as part of the opening of the page you can get 400 coins, 50,000,000 gigas and the Beta Tester range, also We will do events, raffles and discounts.
Available Items:
Halloween Patch Set
Halloween Surge Set
Halloween Ram Set
Dark Meto
Halloween Aura I
Halloween Aura II
MetoWing
Halloween Shield
Halloween Shoulder
Gigas Recharge (120m)
Jack Head
BlockHead
Walker-Bro
Dark-Bot
Meto-Drake

And soon more will be added.

Some Screenshots:

If you find errors, please let me know here, I will soon add a forum and if you want to buy items with gigas.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:45:22 PM by BoutCheatDev » Logged
hawk5005
Former Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 07:57:13 AM »

lol what the ****
you'd have to be the king of retards to fall for this
like seriously, how ****ing dumb would somebody have to be to give someone real money for shit items in a 3 player game
BoutCheatDev
User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 01:03:08 PM »

I think you are too stupid to understand that this server would no longer exist if it weren't because there are still users who buy Zylon Coins and memberships, maybe the VPS is crap, But thanks to that, this server is still alive.
hawk5005
Former Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 01:19:45 PM »

wait, i think you might just have misunderstood me, i don't have anything with the people buying the official thing. let me make it more clear
lol how much of a ****ing dumbass retarded single-digit iq conceived-for-alimony shower-free neckcarpet hugless virgin would you have to be to buy from this off-brand wallmart adibas shit of a posing ****weed instead of buying from the actual scam-free zylon market.
i mean honestly, you could just write in big bold letters "HEY ****WITS, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FOR A CHANCE TO GET ABSOLUTELY ****ED".
I mean c'mon bruh,
 "ingame name: Admin Allie"?
"i will deliver the items when i'm online"?
BoutCheatDev
User

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »

I understand what you mean, but I really resort to insults, I think you are not yet mature from what I see. Obviously they will not trust a stranger, but do you think that if I wanted to scam people, it bothered me to buy a domain, hosting, SSL and would develop a complex page?
I took the job of adding every detail of the information of the items, however what I do is not illegal. Several users sell Items and their accounts by PayPal, so I give users a much more comfortable option, buy items from a fairly discounted price and also give them 450 free coins with which they can buy a damn Dark Meto that would practically cost you 10 Dollars.

Photo of my account:

In one way or another I have to attract people's attention so that this work is not in vain.
Q: "ingame name: Admin Allie"?
R: A simple example, Allie is an old friend.
Q: "i will deliver the items when i'm online"?
R: Obviously I have to be online to send the items they buy.

If it bothers you so much, why don't you try to register with a password like 12345678 and prove it is legit?
hawk5005
Former Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »

Except it isn't legal.
Refer to: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=47786.0
https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=64278.0
and rule 13 of the ingame rules https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6256.0
If whoever reads this thread still decides to go ahead with this shit, well, you're a ****ing retard lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:02:32 PM by hawk5005 » Logged
BoutCheatDev
User

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 02:04:32 PM »

Well then it's not legal, so it will be a black market lmao.
BoutCheatDev
User

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 06:56:04 PM »

It may be illegal to sell items for real money, but it is not forbidden to give them away, we already have the first 2 beta users and have already received their items.
2 more stocks left.

The registry had problems, however I corrected it, sorry for the inconvenience.
https://boutcheat.com/register
Pros
User

Focused

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 04:21:28 PM »

Yes please!

Once richest of all, a decent GFXr and grinder.
Silence - Utopia - Sympathy - Redemption
Know as Darcky, Sticky, Flyinn, Epic, Grimm, ...
Pokeh
the child is father to man
Former Staff

The best things in life are free

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 02:16:46 AM »

cool but lets be real here you wasted your time and coulda done something else scripting a different site for a different purpose dawg

perussse
User

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 06:15:48 AM »

scam xd
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: