icepulse

They flew away to Never Never Land. xD

Sniper

Quote from: Xrow on January 11, 2011, 12:46:13 AM
REALLY?

Where are my 200k+ coins >_>
And where is my "permanent membership."

/Losing respect
Donno about the coins but once you loose mod status then you loose the membership too.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Xrow

^Although that seems logical, every time I logged in, "You have a permanent membership!" appeared. Lol.

Sniper

Quote from: Xrow on January 11, 2011, 12:52:33 AM
^Although that seems logical, every time I logged in, "You have a permanent membership!" appeared. Lol.

Until today I'm guessing, Aille probably forgot to take membership off.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Xrow

*Waits for explanation from Allie* -.-

Allie

I don't remember oweing you no coins.
You lost your permanent membership when you got demoted.
You obviously don't deserve it anyway; review your posts on these forums lately.

Xrow

I am no longer a Mod and I therefore have no reason to act as one.

On-topic:
Prior to my temporary renunciation, I had more than 200,000 coins on Xrow. Now, I have exactly 20,000. I would like my coins back, as I have done nothing that would justify their withdrawal from my account.

Serious statement/request.
Thank you.

Allie

How'd you lose 200k coins?
I never removed them.

Xrow

Thats what I would like to know ;|
Can you check the logs or something, and accredit them to me? I won them from the Pvp tournament you hosted.

Allie

Oh yes, I remember what happened.
Something (I'm willing to bet I know...) deleted all the accounts that are double digit IDs.
We used a backup.

I'll give you 400k to make up for it ;\.

Xrow

Thank you Allie, I appreciate it.
I apologize if the PM I sent you in-game was a bit harsh; I assumed you were ignoring me.

Allie

Huh?
You never sent me a PM in-game.
If you did I was afk; I was talking to Corr for like 20 mins while Faith waited in PvP >_>.

Xrow

Ah, that was probably it. Never mind then :]

Xrow

Another thing...
(I wasn't gonna bring this up but I decided its whatever)

When I lost my Modship, I had a total of 5 stashes. When I became a member, the number of stashes I could have was reduced to three.
That means that anything that was in stashes number four and five was deleted. As far as I can tell, level 168 armor was deleted, 2 or 3 coin heads, 1 or 2 coin wings, an un-used Tiger head and an un-used black White Knight trans, among other possible items (I do not remember them all).

Which means I technically lost coins, even after receiving an additional 200,000.

;|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-