April 20, 2024, 02:21:28 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can't play Boutcheetah on my school's network.

Can't play Boutcheetah on my school's network.

Started by Izy, August 27, 2010, 09:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izy

When I login, it keeps loading but nothing happens.

Please help.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Jeffalo13

Prolly bans that stuff.  Like we can't get to YouTube at school.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

darkblue

Quote from: Izy619 on August 27, 2010, 09:18:14 AM
When I login, it keeps loading but nothing happens.

Please help.

Use a proxy server.

VirusInject

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 01:38:38 PM
Use a proxy server.
I KNOW THE BEST ONE!!!
go to google and type theunblocked and click the first link...
you cant type it in directly in the browser so go to google!!!
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

darkblue

darkblue

Rossbach

Fewls it doesn't matter if your banned are not you CAN'T use a proxy. Btw using a proxy doesn't "bypass" a ban. It changes your ip, examples:

1. Your account and ip gets banned: You make a new account and play on a proxy --> this is not a ban bypass all your doing is making a new account and changing your ip.
2. Your account gets banned so you use a program to get onto that account that is banned. That is a ban bypass.

Omnomnom eating toast.

darkblue

Quote from: Rossbach on August 27, 2010, 04:51:41 PM
Fewls it doesn't matter if your banned are not you CAN'T use a proxy. Btw using a proxy doesn't "bypass" a ban. It changes your ip, examples:

1. Your account and ip gets banned: You make a new account and play on a proxy --> this is not a ban bypass all your doing is making a new account and changing your ip.
2. Your account gets banned so you use a program to get onto that account that is banned. That is a ban bypass.

I meant IP ban.

Well, proxy servers aren't allowed I guess.

And a proxy server doesn't change your IP; it just send your information to one computer and from there, that computer sends your information to where you want it to go. Your IP stays the same but the destination doesn't see your IP, it see's the proxy server's IP.

Rossbach

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 04:58:29 PM
I meant IP ban.

Well, proxy servers aren't allowed I guess.

And a proxy server doesn't change your IP; it just send your information to one computer and from there, that computer sends your information to where you want it to go. Your IP stays the same but the destination doesn't see your IP, it see's the proxy server's IP.

I knew that I was putting it in simple terms.

Omnomnom eating toast.

darkblue

Quote from: Rossbach on August 27, 2010, 05:43:13 PM
I knew that I was putting it in simple terms.

Yes, I realize that. But you oversimplified it and if I didn't know better, I would think that it actually changes my IP.  :P

Rossbach

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 05:44:53 PM
Yes, I realize that. But you oversimplified it and if I didn't know better, I would think that it actually changes my IP.  :P

Oh well if they think that. Only downside to that is logs can (and is) stored into the outer computer. (one they are connecting to by using a proxy)

Omnomnom eating toast.

darkblue

August 27, 2010, 05:51:57 PM #14 Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:55:19 PM by darkblue
Quote from: Rossbach on August 27, 2010, 05:50:24 PM
Oh well if they think that. Only downside to that is logs can (and is) stored into the outer computer. (one they are connecting to by using a proxy)

Yesh. That is why I never use proxy servers, unless I'm on a computer that doesn't have any of my personal info on it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-