May 24, 2024, 02:13:04 AMLatest Member: ssxdx
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » New sig!

New sig!

Started by Xrow, January 12, 2011, 02:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

Allie

"Those who spend their life worrying about their afterlife live less in the now."
Allie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Redshadow

Xrow

I don't worry one bit, and this IS a sig, woman!
Its a picture. So there.

Allie

So your quote is saying be an ignorant **** and believe in magic or you'll spend eternity with other people who believe in legit reasoning?
Oh, makes sense!

Xrow

I have absolutely no doubts that my account for the universe is more reasonable than yours.

Because of the Cosmological argument, you have two choices:
1. Nothing created everything out of nothing, or
2. Something created everything out of nothing.

Allie

I understand your logic not.
How does your reasoning > mine.
I take option 1.
Everything was made out of nothing.
Option 2 isn't an option because if something created everything out of nothing, then that something didn't exist until it created itself.

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2011, 02:43:17 AM
So your quote is saying be an ignorant **** and believe in magic or you'll spend eternity with other people who believe in legit reasoning?
Oh, makes sense!

Xrow

Nothing comes from nothing. This is an absolute truth and cannot be disproved.

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2011, 02:49:12 AM
Option 2 isn't an option because if something created everything out of nothing, then that something didn't exist until it created itself.

If something exists, then something must have always existed because you cannot create yourself.

Allie

As our science today suggests, energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
As a scientist would tell you, that doesn't mean that we can't prove that.
A scientist would agree that something can be created from nothing if the circumstance is right, though we don't know what circumstance that is.

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2011, 02:54:24 AM
As our science today suggests, energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
This is called the Law of Conservation of Energy, it holds true in a closed system.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the universe is running out of energy.
As a scientist would tell you, that doesn't mean that we can't prove that.
Refer to my former statement.
A scientist would agree that something can be created from nothing if the circumstance is right, though we don't know what circumstance that is.
Allie, nothing can create nothing but nothing, as there is nothing to create it with. Because there are no circumstances, the circumstances cannot be "right." Understand?
As your first argument stated, "energy cannot be created or destroyed." Your argument is a self-refuting logical contradiction and is therefore false.

Allie

Throw logic out the window: there's plenty of logical contradictions with magical pixies creating the world, no?

I'm tired, let's debate tomorrow.

Xrow

January 12, 2011, 03:05:49 AM #12 Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:14:55 AM by Xrow
Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2011, 03:00:15 AM
Throw logic out the window: there's plenty of logical contradictions with magical pixies creating the world, no?
Not one. Logic is not a human construct, therefore there cannot be variations in logic. Logic is, essentially, a universal constant and an absolute truth.

See you then.

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2011, 03:00:15 AM
Not one. Logic is not a human construct, therefore there cannot be variations in logic. Logic is, essentially, a universal constant and an absolute truth.

See you then.

Today is tomorrow :3
CMAWN

Lyric_

Lyric is god. Nuff said.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-