April 19, 2024, 02:13:05 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Ughmmm...servers are down.

Ughmmm...servers are down.

Started by Optimism, August 27, 2010, 05:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Is there another way to open servers aside from Fira pressing a button on her CPU? Is there someone else, such as redeyes, with this ability?

:/.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Raykion

Quote from: Optimism on August 27, 2010, 05:17:35 PM
Is there another way to open servers aside from Fira pressing a button on her CPU? Is there someone else, such as redeyes, with this ability?

Chuck Norris

darkblue

Quote from: Optimism on August 27, 2010, 05:17:35 PM

The CPU is inside the computer. You don't press it lmfao. The problem is that Allie hosts everything off of her computer. Therefore, when the computer is off, so is the game. RedEyes or someone can't waltz into her room and turn on the computer, now can they? =D

Jeffalo13

She should get LogMeIn and give it to redEyes.  =D.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

darkblue

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 27, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
She should get LogMeIn and give it to redEyes.  =D.

Yer'. But then again, that would give redeyes access to all of her personal info. She wouldn't want that, now would she? XD

Optimism

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 05:19:19 PM
The CPU is inside the computer. You don't press it lmfao. The problem is that Allie hosts everything off of her computer. Therefore, when the computer is off, so is the game. RedEyes or someone can't waltz into her room and turn on the computer, now can they? =D

That was a figure of speech...

YEA NS; good idea >.>. Setting up an alternate pathway for server activation when Fira is AFK would be a great idea ;/.
- Opti -
- Retired -

darkblue

Quote from: Optimism on August 27, 2010, 05:22:16 PM
That was a figure of speech...

YEA NS; good idea >.>. Setting up an alternate pathway for server activation when Fira is AFK would be a great idea ;/.

I know. But as an avid computer nerd, my sickness is correcting other's technological mistakes. =D

That pretty clever though. Most people on this forum probably don't even know what a CPU is...  ::)

Optimism

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 05:25:24 PM
I know. But as an avid computer nerd, my sickness is correcting other's technological mistakes. =D

That pretty clever though. Most people on this forum probably don't even know what a CPU is...  ::)

I don't. I always thought CPU=computer...hrmm ;p.

lol.
- Opti -
- Retired -

darkblue

Quote from: Optimism on August 27, 2010, 05:28:01 PM
I don't. I always thought CPU=computer...hrmm ;p.

lol.

ROFL. I guess I spoke too soon. =D

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

It's central processing unit, right? ;o?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

darkblue

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 27, 2010, 05:35:20 PM
It's central processing unit, right? ;o?

Yesh. Now, what does it do?

Rossbach

Quote from: darkblue on August 27, 2010, 05:36:45 PM
Yesh. Now, what does it do?

The Central Processing Unit (CPU) or the processor is the portion of a computer system that carries out the instructions of a computer program, and is the primary element carrying out the computer's functions. It is the unit that reads and executes program instructions. The data in the instruction tells the processor what to do. The instructions are very basic things like reading data from memory or sending data to the user display, but they are processed so rapidly that we experience the results as the smooth operation of a program. This term has been in use in the computer industry at least since the early 1960s. The form, design and implementation of CPUs have changed dramatically since the earliest examples, but their fundamental operation remains much the same.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meta

Quote from: Rossbach on August 27, 2010, 05:39:52 PM
The Central Processing Unit (CPU) or the processor is the portion of a computer system that carries out the instructions of a computer program, and is the primary element carrying out the computer's functions. It is the unit that reads and executes program instructions. The data in the instruction tells the processor what to do. The instructions are very basic things like reading data from memory or sending data to the user display, but they are processed so rapidly that we experience the results as the smooth operation of a program. This term has been in use in the computer industry at least since the early 1960s. The form, design and implementation of CPUs have changed dramatically since the earliest examples, but their fundamental operation remains much the same.

^^ Wikipedia ::)

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-