May 23, 2024, 01:14:42 PMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Allie read I been wondering forever

Allie read I been wondering forever

Started by Droid ZYLON, January 15, 2011, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it possible?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Redshadow

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Faith

It is possible to put it on something like the Ipad and MAYBE the Itouch but you would need to install an OS on the said item and than be able to run things like Java, and such.

In the end it is possible but is it worth the time... no.

supar

Is it possible to play it on the ps3? Like seeing how petrescu says he plays with a ps2 controller. Would it be possible to use a ps3 controller and maybe download it on your ps3? I would try but i dont wanna do anything.

ZeroUH

Quote from: supar on January 17, 2011, 12:03:34 AM
Is it possible to play it on the ps3? Like seeing how petrescu says he plays with a ps2 controller. Would it be possible to use a ps3 controller and maybe download it on your ps3? I would try but i dont wanna do anything.
You can use ps2 gamepad if you have Joy2Key or any other keyboard emulator. Idk about ps3 gamepad.

supar

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 17, 2011, 12:04:56 AM
You can use ps2 gamepad if you have Joy2Key or any other keyboard emulator. Idk about ps3 gamepad.
Awww, well thanks for lettin me know. :D cause well, a ps3 controller has the usb cord to plug and charge, maybe i can get it recognized and all that with the computer and play bout. Idunno. I probably won't do it seeing how i use my dad's computer cause mine is too slow to play bout cheetah.

Santa

Well, if you have the correct emulation software for mac/linux, then BoutCheetah would be completely compatible with the operating system.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-