July 08, 2024, 02:50:50 AMLatest Member: ZavkeaFen
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How do you type korean in BoutCheetah

How do you type korean in BoutCheetah

Started by xbaras, January 15, 2011, 05:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

I've learned how to write Korean Hangul but if i set my keyboard to korean i cant type to them because the letters come up in english anyway. Is there like a korean Boutcheetah or something?

Insaniity

xbaras

Allie

As much as I want to flame you right now, I feel in the mood to be an admin >_>.
You're doing it wrong, you don't know how to type using a korean character set.
Even if you did, the program blocks it out if it's not necessary: the koreans have korean character set as the default.

While I'd love to go in detail as to teach you how to type in korean or teach you in detail why you can't now, I'll let you go with that random shit I just mentioned.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Allie on January 15, 2011, 01:41:42 PM
As much as I want to flame you right now, I feel in the mood to be an admin >_>.
You're doing it wrong, you don't know how to type using a korean character set.
Even if you did, the program blocks it out if it's not necessary: the koreans have korean character set as the default.

While I'd love to go in detail as to teach you how to type in korean or teach you in detail why you can't now, I'll let you go with that random shit I just mentioned.
Thats the Allie I know LMAO.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-