June 29, 2024, 01:52:21 AMLatest Member: kmgno17
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » membership payment question

membership payment question

Started by NeoKiller, January 19, 2011, 08:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

January 19, 2011, 08:36:51 AM Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:40:37 AM by Vlad7
as you can pay in my country not only with a creditcard but also with electronic cash cards in shops ( and you get your salary to this card)
I dont got a credit card. and wanted to ask if i can pay the membership with my card.
here a pic of the card i have. (googeled it so wrong name^^)

the icon for electonic cash cards s this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i hope someone knows sth about it and can help me. cause i wanted to know if i can pay with this cad or if i need to get a credit card.( which takestime but i want the membership right now ;D)

thx in advance.

NeoKiller

DUMP.

i found out now that in my country its only possibleto get a credit card if you work and get a salary.
but i go to school so i cant get a credit card, is there rlly no other chance of payment?

Styx

u can get a prepaid credit card probably(or some cash gift card), becuz thats what i do to buy stuff online.
Thats how i get my cards off the net  8)

just search around the net for some sort of prepaid card, and just ask your mom to get it if your not allowed becuz of age limit or something.

lol @ DUMP.

Gramps

Get a debit card, depending on your age of course.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

NeoKiller

January 19, 2011, 06:47:24 PM #4 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:49:01 PM by Vlad7
im 18 so i am allowed all, but the fact is in my country you only can get a credit card if you work, but i got to school so i cant.
andgramps can you give mesome more information pls.
for example,
if its for free
or how do i get it...

thx in advance.

Gramps

Credit and debit are 2 different card types. You can be at school and have a debit card. Ask your bank about getting a debit card.

NeoKiller

ok but when i gonna pay i need to pick wether "Visa", "MasterCard" or "American Express".
so i cant pick something like Debit card.
or are Debit cardsfromVisa or MasterCard, too ?

Gramps

NeoKiller

ok thx i will go to my bank tomorrow and ask for it.

Lyric_

Quote from: Vlad7 on January 20, 2011, 10:30:57 AM
ok but when i gonna pay i need to pick wether "Visa", "MasterCard" or "American Express".
so i cant pick something like Debit card.
or are Debit cardsfromVisa or MasterCard, too ?

The card depends on your bank.

If you wanted to make it easy, just go to a thrift store and get a prepaid visa credit card.
It works the same as a regular credit card.

I think BC uses paypal though. If so, I can't help you there. I've never actually used paypal.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Allie

Make a paypal, transfer money into it (this can be done by credit card, debit card, even by your cell phone now with the paypal app) and use the paypal to purchase membership.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on January 20, 2011, 10:48:12 AM
Make a paypal, transfer money into it (this can be done by credit card, debit card, even by your cell phone now with the paypal app) and use the paypal to purchase membership.

so i just need to deposit money at paypal no matter how and then i can buy the membership ?
if yes thx i can do that without credit card or debi card or whatever^^

Allie

Quote from: Vlad7 on January 20, 2011, 12:56:13 PM
so i just need to deposit money at paypal no matter how and then i can buy the membership ?
if yes thx i can do that without credit card or debi card or whatever^^

Yep.

NeoKiller

ok i deposited now enough money on paypal but when i click at membership on forum and then log in in paypal i need to register a credit card anyways.
is it possible if i just click on "send money" on paypal and then send it to your e-mail address ?

Allie

If you have enough money on the paypal, than it shouldn't.
That's a problem with paypal; ask Kenny or someone to assist you on teamviewer in making the purchase.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-